Garm spawn location in Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garm spawn location in Trials

As I played as a Warrior in the ANB, I have noticed that there were a lot of players in the LB that cannot pass through Trial 89 (maybe more than 10 were stuck in trial 88) and the main reason for this was because of Garm. The dragon and its attacks were not really the problem, but its spawning location. When it appears near big rocks or in the very side of the map, the probability of retrying the trial is high. I tried many times to get middle mobs to attack for the dragon to appear in a clear area but there were times that it insists to appear near obstacles or sides of maps that prevents us to benefit from the healing aura. Luckily I passed through trial 94 with just 3 attempts making sure that there is a plenty of time to face it. With not enough time this week to grind for high CLs it is also a bit surprising that the warriors LB seems too low this event as the 100th place got only on trial 88, without the cleanup yet to receive our rewards

​​​
    ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
    CL 1710 (Mobile)
    Dyoma: 313
    BH
    Mage - 106
    Warrior - 105

I absolutely agree. Garm is broken as hell. Not only do you have to beat the timer, you also have to carefully prepare where you kill your last mob, so Garm wont spawn his healing circle on top of a cliff, in a tree or even outside the map. The mechanics of this boss is ridiculous compared to the other bosses since you need him to spawn in just the right place and he is very hard to move without dying. They really need to do something about him.

Comment

I had a litttle bit of luck poking him and running away and getting him to move, although he is reluctant to do so. I got stuck with Mage in ANB at 84 because I couldn’t beat Garm fast enough to skip 85 which was unplayable as it crashed the game every time and I couldn’t beat 83 they way I did 78 to skip over 80. Garm and crash back to back no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Pond View Post
        I had a litttle bit of luck poking him and running away and getting him to move, although he is reluctant to do so. I got stuck with Mage in ANB at 84 because I couldn’t beat Garm fast enough to skip 85 which was unplayable as it crashed the game every time and I couldn’t beat 83 they way I did 78 to skip over 80. Garm and crash back to back no fun.
        Making Garm follow you can actually happen, although it still "circles around" the obstacle and still can't solve the problem, especially if that obstacle is as large as the healing aura that makes us difficult to stand over to cancel the poison. It's also true that we must be lucky enough that the green circle appears in the place where we can go.
        ​​​​​
        ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
        CL 1710 (Mobile)
        BH
        Mage - 106
        Warrior - 105

Comment

Spawn can be controlled strategically. But it just takes insane damage for a warrior to even take him down in time is the problem personally. By the time you get your hero buffed enough to actually take garm down, you have enough to take down the next 4 trials without issue till you dread garm again. It's purely a dps issue for me, and got stuck on 98 cause of it in my first anb (this last one).

Comment

Amen - There was a point where I had bad spawns and just restarted the trial....

Comment

Originally posted by Thug Life View Post
              I absolutely agree. Garm is broken as hell. Not only do you have to beat the timer, you also have to carefully prepare where you kill your last mob, so Garm wont spawn his healing circle on top of a cliff, in a tree or even outside the map. The mechanics of this boss is ridiculous compared to the other bosses since you need him to spawn in just the right place and he is very hard to move without dying. They really need to do something about him.
              what healing circle? are there other things to consider for beating him? both my mage (TL 59) and warrior (TL 79 during anb4) stand no chance at CL 615. the mage has a really bad set and low skills with only 1 passive though.

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                what healing circle? are there other things to consider for beating him? both my mage (TL 59) and warrior (TL 79 during anb4) stand no chance at CL 615. the mage has a really bad set and low skills with only 1 passive though.
                The green circle heals you. Stand inside it when Garm does poison nova to survive.
                DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Jonen: level 70 mage
                Voshek: level 70 warrior
                Odrin: level 70 bounty hunter
                Kyree: level 70 mage
                Felitza: level 70 bounty hunter
                CL 1339

Comment

If you played a mage you could have run back and blinked inside the poison aura radius...No need for blue red or green aura .
                  Total slaughter........total slaughter
                  I won't leave a single monster alive...
                  La De da De die........ Genocide
                  La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebub View Post
                    If you played a mage you could have run back and blinked inside the poison aura radius...No need for blue red or green aura .
                    Using blink and running away to avoid the poison will waste away the time. You will barely not finish higher trials with that.
                    ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
                    CL 1710 (Mobile)
                    BH
                    Mage - 106
                    Warrior - 105

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	120558
                      Total slaughter........total slaughter
                      I won't leave a single monster alive...
                      La De da De die........ Genocide
                      La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

Strat for Garm.

1. Warrior - stand in the red circle. If you time if right, right before he spews he poison, run in a straight line across to the blue circle.
                        2. BH - see above, just SS to get the blue circle.
                        3. Mage - blink across.
                        4. If he appears at the edge of map. The key is to position your attack to have have face you with his wings parallel to the edge so that then the circles appear, it won't appear in space. Same applies if he is next to trees or rock/hill. Move your hero so that Garm faces you with his wings NOT next to the tree or hill.

For warrior, the problem with Garm is you cannot kill him in time. I am wondering how many HP he has?
                        Dyoma Crown: 333

Bounty - BH - 114
                        Mage - Mageone - 112
                        Warrior - 107

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                          For warrior, the problem with Garm is you cannot kill him in time. I am wondering how many HP he has?
                          It must be significant. if i could clear elban with 3 minutes remaining in previous trial, it would result in a garm clear with about 1:30 remaining. Garm and elban both you're constantly disengaging, so if they had similar hp pools you'd think clear time is similar. Leads me to believe garm is the new HP king.
                          CL 2K+
                          Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                          TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
                            As I played as a Warrior in the ANB, I have noticed that there were a lot of players in the LB that cannot pass through Trial 89 (maybe more than 10 were stuck in trial 88) and the main reason for this was because of Garm. The dragon and its attacks were not really the problem, but its spawning location. When it appears near big rocks or in the very side of the map, the probability of retrying the trial is high. I tried many times to get middle mobs to attack for the dragon to appear in a clear area but there were times that it insists to appear near obstacles or sides of maps that prevents us to benefit from the healing aura. Luckily I passed through trial 94 with just 3 attempts making sure that there is a plenty of time to face it. With not enough time this week to grind for high CLs it is also a bit surprising that the warriors LB seems too low this event as the 100th place got only on trial 88, without the cleanup yet to receive our rewards

​​​
                            This problem actually seem to be much more prominent this Anb with all the bosses
                            . A degree that garm is most noticeable as you meet his Ora's to survive his attacks.

but I spent a bunch of time clearing out mobs and picking them up to get them all disappear to clear a whole area for the broken dragonna once and she spawned it way off in the middle of a bunch of elites.
                            Kara I'd be willing spawn in a dead end and she'd spawn off in another. By time I'd run over to her she would have buffs.

Garm isn't a fan of moving either. If you put a solid object between you it will force it. But wasting time finding and hidding behind a rock until they decide they must is not effective.
                            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                            X