No announcement yet.

Please help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after it loads the following error message appears: Ps: play mobile (android) Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181208-135054_Eternium.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	120327

Comment

Thanks for information! I supposed it was only my problem before reading this.
      Last edited by Shilien; 12-08-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Server is currently down.

ANB #4 - BH Rank 24 - T107 in 9:19

Comment

Wtf is going on? They fixing this soon i hope!

Comment

You can play offline if you want it will sync up when they fix the servers. You just can’t switch devices while this is ongoing.

Comment

Is the server still down? Is it causing the marmalade error that I'm getting.

I read the sticky in tech section. So I cleared cache and data, uninstall n reinstall. Restarted the game and it downloaded the needed data.

But it's stuck at synchronizing profile section.

Can someone please tell me what to do? Tks.

Comment

Originally posted by Allycat View Post

I read the sticky in tech section. So I cleared cache and data, uninstall n reinstall. Restarted the game and it downloaded the needed data.

Can someone please tell me what to do? Tks.
                You have to wait until they fix the server if you have logged out already or reinstalled.

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

You have to wait until they fix the server if you have logged out already or reinstalled.
                  Will do. Tks

Comment

Server is back

Comment

Great, tks

Comment

That's what I did too.
                        DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Jonen: level 70 mage
                        Voshek: level 70 warrior
                        Odrin: level 70 bounty hunter
                        Kyree: level 70 mage
                        Felitza: level 70 bounty hunter
                        CL 1339

Comment

Thanks for the reports everyone. When all was said and done, the server was down from 6:14a until about 9:30a Pacific. Everything has been running smoothly since 9:30a.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                            Thanks for the reports everyone. When all was said and done, the server was down from 6:14a until about 9:30a Pacific. Everything has been running smoothly since 9:30a.
                            Can we get some official announcement whenever server is down?

Comment

Can we get some official announcement whenever server is down?
                              If it were planned, sure, but it went down during off hours and our usual monitoring didn't catch it due to a mistake on the engineering end of things. So, by the time anyone caught it, it had already been down for 3 hours. It was back up within a few minutes of being caught.

If you're unsure if an issue is on our end or yours, the Discord server usually has the info: https://discord.gg/vHjnCJY

Comment

Working...
                              X