Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 7 plus X Zenfone 5z

Hi guys ...

I'm thinking of switching phones, and I'm in doubt between two handsets: Iphone 7 plus or Zenfone 5z (4gb ram).

As for performance / gameplay, which ones do you recommend?

Zenfone 5z is better and cost less. I will recommended pocorhone f1, same specification as Zenfone 5z for only 300dollars. Search on youtube for pocophone f1, its worth paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by RMeru View Post
      Hi guys ...

I'm thinking of switching phones, and I'm in doubt between two handsets: Iphone 7 plus or Zenfone 5z (4gb ram).

As for performance / gameplay, which ones do you recommend?
      If you're gonna play eternium for a reaaaallly long time, and the reason you want to buy a phone is for eternium, I say go for Iphone 7. Eternium is not that optimized for android, doesn't matter if you have a beast of a phone, I have a friend who has an ROG phone optimized for gaming but when I used it for my account, the damage is almost the same with my budget phone.

Also, an fps drop would mean death in higher tls and your damage will be greatly reduced (i think skipped frames also skips damage lol can't explain it clearly but a singularity of the same mage would make more damage if you're using an iphone or pc as opposed to android).
      ​​​​​​
      BUT if you just wanna game casually, buy the best mid range phone you can get. You can spend the money you saved from buying an iphone to buy packs in your games. An instant 300$ advantage!

Comment

What he said. Eternium mages on Android take a noticeable performance hit around T95+.
        Dyoma Crown
        Dyoma Crown Total: 346

Mage: 118
        Warrior (DW): 115
        BH: 113

Warrior (SW): 112

Comment

Working...
        X