Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!

So first of all, my best wishes to everyone and their families Now... the new version is here and... IT'S AWESOME! WOW! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! so, I need to learn this new crafting system, what works best with what, soooo many new builds - amazing!
    Will the reward calendar be updated to include crafting materials/boxes ?
    P.S.
    will we be receiving any Xmas presents? (Like Gems/XP?)

Merry Christmas, dude.
    P.S.....probably not. Or so, I doubt. As no event happening, shouldn't be any reward either. But consider this crafting a Christmas gift.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Merry Christmas guys!! Too bad it looks like there may not be any event this Christmas, unless it starts tomorrow.
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953
      Sanctum -
      Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
      Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

Merry Christmas. I just updated and I am trying to get my mind around the whole crafting system (I need a guide or maybe a break from holiday madness), I don't think I can handle a major event so soon either. The update is gift enough for me.

Comment

Happy holidays...
          I consider the crafting update will be the gift we players are expecting for the devs. Because we improved a lot, had a new aspect in the game that will make us busy aside from farming gemstones and CLs... And we are lucky to witness this awesome update as other old players who waited for years quit playing before this release. This time it is still not perfect until the last update but it is still a good thing for me as we progress up to this moment.
          ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
          CL 1710 (Mobile)
          Dyoma: 313
          BH
          Mage - 106
          Warrior - 105

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.
              ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
              Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
              CL1K+

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all and the latest news from the Santa tracker.... He was last seen over Gorgana's lair....she must have turned it around....Be Blessed everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
                  Merry Christmas to you all and the latest news from the Santa tracker.... He was last seen over Gorgana's lair....she must have turned it around.
                  Ah, usual.

I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                  Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Merry Christmas and and Happy Holidays fellas! As for the presents part, some gems sure would be nice
                    ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                    Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

Merry Christmas all! Hope you have a relaxing holiday season with your families.

Comment

Santa Eternium DID come afterall! Thank you for the event!

Comment

Working...
                        X