No announcement yet.

fastest/best way to max crafting level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastest/best way to max crafting level?

Thanks

Not really known, outside of having pushed like hell during the closed beta, before salvaging yields were reduced to require more farming.

A few have advocated making uncommon gear, over and over. It takes great patience to use this method, but it is the least resource intensive.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Making uncommons gear over and over is the best way to level up due to lack of essenses when salvaging.
      BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

I’m not familiar with specific terms, but I believe you can understand what I mean. The best way of leveling up is using normal crafting system. When you craft a green(uncommon) item for the first time, sometimes you get blue item instead of green. Then you are allowed crafting the blue item. At the moment you gain twice of the exp. It happens only once when you first craft the specific item and specific part. So, if you use this method, you can get twice of exp until finishing “first” crafting benefits. Start from uncommon upto legend in each normal items. When you see twice of exp then move on to the next grade. Repeating this method until crafting all normal gears. Avoid unique and set gears which require the titan. After successfully finishing crafting all normal items then crafting any normal green and blue items. It seems giving less exp but it only requires lesser essences and cheap leather and iron, and it also requires less gold as well.
        Make celestial orbs when you have enough titans and other ingredients for making it. It gives great exp and you can use it on your best gears. It really way better wating your resources crafting junk sets and uniques.
        All these processes requie some gold. I spent over 100m for figuring out these but you could save a lot of gold if you follow what I just said.
        Enjoy!

Comment

Just do exactly what WIIIy said.
          BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Thanks Wllly for your crafting tips

Comment

I only started to play Eternium recently so this response is late but might help others will search for the same information. I have found that the easiest and by far cheapest way to level your blacksmithing skill is to craft level 14 green normal set armor. If you salvage the gear you actually earn back more essences than it costs, and you earn back an equal amount of silk. It is also cheap in cost of gold compared to any other recommendations I have seen. And if you have an abundance of silk and essence, crafting level 30 green normal set is even cheaper gold wise, but will cost you materials even if salvaging. This method is time consuming but I do believe you could max your blacksmithing for less than 5 000 000 gold.

Comment

I've looked at some of the numbers and for me PERSONALLY the sweet spot is lvl21 epic with adds I'm not likely to need the essence for in my regular crafting. It yields more XP per action for an increase in cost but saves time so I prefer it. Were there an expedited way to claim mailboxed items I'd probably go the cheaper resource/more actions route.
                ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Originally posted by Xeros View Post
                  Were there an expedited way to claim mailboxed items I'd probably go the cheaper resource/more actions route.
                  Just do your crafting in batches of 56 each time, salvaging everything immediately after. This way nothing goes into your mailbox.
                  You will need to empty your hero's inventory first, of course, or else work in smaller batches (limited to the amount of empty inventory slots).

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                    Just do your crafting in batches of 56 each time, salvaging everything immediately after. This way nothing goes into your mailbox.
                    You will need to empty your hero's inventory first, of course, or else work in smaller batches (limited to the amount of empty inventory slots).
                    Good advice here ^^

However, there is really so much dependent on the individual...
                    • How much gold do you have?
                    • Where do you have the most resources?
                    • Do you plan to actually use any of the crafted items?
                    • How many recipes have learned?
                    • What is the cheapest item that you can craft?
                    • How many potentially open inventory slots do you have?
                    • How much time are you willing to spend?
                    These are all things which you need to keep in mind before you decide the methodology which will work best for you. You will find that you might start one way and change to another.

When I have few resources, I always salvage the items for resources and when I have plenty of resources, I usually sell the crafted items.

Your results may vary.

Comment

Working...
                    X