• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormgun

Hi, all! I wonder how this should work? Lol
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

I dunno if this is what ur asking but u have a 10% chance to deal 200% and also a 10% chance to deal the 800%. So that means every time u strike an enemy u have two chances at a 10% rate to proc either the 200 or 800 or get lucky and both proc at the same time and u cast both.
    ​​​​​Wish the living weapons were stronger tho cuz then that would be a fun one to use with that enchant on it .
    Last edited by Fightthepower1; 01-05-2019, 08:01 AM.
    YIFO WULU QESA 2324

Comment

Originally posted by Fightthepower1 View Post
      I dunno if this is what ur asking but u have a 10% chance to deal 200% and also a 10% chance to deal the 800%. So that means every time u strike an enemy u have two chances at a 10% rate to proc either the 200 or 800 or get lucky and both proc at the same time and u cast both.
      ​​​​​Wish the living weapons were stronger tho cuz then that would be a fun one to use with that enchant on it .
      I understand that, but more logical, that would change the lighting proc to 800%
      King of Android play
      NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Upd

King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

I understand that, but more logical, that would change the lighting proc to 800%
          It doesn't change it, u just added another light proc is all, for the 800, and u will still occasionally hit for the 200 as well.
          YIFO WULU QESA 2324

Comment

Yea I was wondering about this too. It just seems like you get 20% chance for 800% and 20% chance for 200%. You would be doing a lot more damage if it was 40% for 1000% which is what it would be if it stacked per weapon. Also RotS it is based off weapon damage(as far as I know, I don't think it is based off your attack damage) and stormgun has low damage.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcb88 View Post
              Yea I was wondering about this too. It just seems like you get 20% chance for 800% and 20% chance for 200%. You would be doing a lot more damage if it was 40% for 1000% which is what it would be if it stacked per weapon. Also RotS it is based off weapon damage(as far as I know, I don't think it is based off your attack damage) and stormgun has low damage.
              It's 10% not 20.
              also it doesn't combine for having both, it's just 2 procs at a 10% chance to do the 200 or 800.
              YIFO WULU QESA 2324

Comment

Working...
              X