No announcement yet.

Top Mage Build Analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I replaced 2 purple stones and 2 yellow stones for 4 reds and even then I can not beat Garm in the TL 104 within the time. (obs: just game on mobile).

I'll try to push a few more CL's and increase the power to see if you can defeat it. I confess that I almost did not win in time, but the mobs get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RMeru View Post
      I replaced 2 purple stones and 2 yellow stones for 4 reds and even then I can not beat Garm in the TL 104 within the time. (obs: just game on mobile).

I'll try to push a few more CL's and increase the power to see if you can defeat it. I confess that I almost did not win in time, but the mobs get in the way.
      What's your summon time? How much time left in trial when garm appears?
      CL 2K+
      Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
      TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

lama75 Very nice analysis!! Your efforts have certainly given me things to consider. Although, unfortunately for me, I am severely lacking in targeting and probably more importantly, avoidance skills. But I am improving, slowly but surely.
        Wits, level 70 BH
        Mahmage, level 70 Mage
        Kilamil, level 70 BH
        Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
        Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post

What's your summon time? How much time left in trial when garm appears?
          Generally less than 4 min ...

I'm going to exchange Mukraise for Deidre and do more tests ... I also get more CL. Increased damage slightly (see screenshots below). Let's see if I can get a better time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	123872

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	123873

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	123874

Comment

Originally posted by RMeru View Post

Generally less than 4 min ...

I'm going to exchange Mukraise for Deidre and do more tests ... I also get more CL. Increased damage slightly (see screenshots below). Let's see if I can get a better time.
            Are you playing mobile? I'm at the same lvl. But my CL is like 200 less than yours. I'll see if I can beat garm at 104. Below is my current dps and stats.

Attached Files
            ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
            Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
            CL1K+

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Are you playing mobile? I'm at the same lvl. But my CL is like 200 less than yours. I'll see if I can beat garm at 104. Below is my current dps and stats.
              Yes, just cell phone game.

Okay, tell us the result.

I'll only be able to play after work.

Good luck!!!!!

Comment

You need to be more aggressive in the mob phase to speed up your summon time. Are you running group to group? If so, try gathering 2-4 groups at a time and killing that.
                CL 2K+
                Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
                  You need to be more aggressive in the mob phase to speed up your summon time. Are you running group to group? If so, try gathering 2-4 groups at a time and killing that.
                  Incredibly, I always do races by pulling 3 or 4 groups, but some healers are difficult. I arrive in Garm with less than 4 min and she is very strong.

Last time I tried Muk, I killed her, and she was short of time.

I think Dreide will work. I'll do tests later !.

Comment

I do not believe!!!!!!! Almost!!!! With Dreide it was much better !!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190109-203743.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	123934

Comment

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeaaappppp

Attached Files

Comment

I like how this started as an analysis of the top mage and how to hopefully copy what he is doing or even improving it. Then it became a Q&A for mages

Comment

I did get through. 1st time using the stats I posted but that wasn't recorded, was offline. So I did a repeat but this time made a bit of adjustment. So you see a little boost in dps. the changes made is from cr enchant on ring to power.
                          Attached Files
                          CL1K+

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                            I did get through. 1st time using the stats I posted but that wasn't recorded, was offline. So I did a repeat but this time made a bit of adjustment. So you see a little boost in dps. the changes made is from cr enchant on ring to power.
                            Very good!

I also used the same stats posted, but I traded Muk for Dreide, and the performance was a lot better.

I managed to kill her on the second attempt.

My Muk has LhO, I think necessary for Kara.

Now against Kara TL 105 I'm going to try Muk again. So I get 2431 from LHO (although I find it a little low for Kara, but let's see).

Comment

I am not implying though that power is better on rings, its just that I previously had 45% cr and tried to sacrifice 2% of it to gain extra base damage. It does improve the DPS but as I gain CL, I'll probably get back to CR. That's it for now.
                              CL1K+

Comment

Yes, I understood.

Always some adjustments are necessary as we go forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X