Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about recipe store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • question about recipe store

    hi. I want to try crafting something. Do I have to use gems to refresh the recipe store? I think it should refresh automatically after a while but it doesnot.


  • #2
    Originally posted by houandreas View Post
    hi. I want to try crafting something. Do I have to use gems to refresh the recipe store? I think it should refresh automatically after a while but it doesnot.
    for the free refresh, you have to manually refresh it every 3 hours... and you need to be online...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

    See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium channel or make a video request here...

    Comment


    • #3
      Buy the recipe that cost gold of course before you refresh.
      Mobile Player Only
      Carlisle (EM - 132)
      Eijol (DW - 120)
      Ratot (BH - 120)

      Dyoma Crown (372)
      Altheo (AM - 122)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
        Buy the recipe that cost gold of course before you refresh.
        but the current one is for mage and im BH. I have been watching the store for several days the recipes never change..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by houandreas View Post

          but the current one is for mage and im BH. I have been watching the store for several days the recipes never change..
          As what FendyBt2 said, you need to be online for the free refresh. And you can skip if that is not what you need, wait for 3 hours then refresh again.
          Mobile Player Only
          Carlisle (EM - 132)
          Eijol (DW - 120)
          Ratot (BH - 120)

          Dyoma Crown (372)
          Altheo (AM - 122)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

            for the free refresh, you have to manually refresh it every 3 hours... and you need to be online...
            I still dont understand. Do I need to be 3 hours online to wait the refresh button turn to free ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

              As what FendyBt2 said, you need to be online for the free refresh. And you can skip if that is not what you need, wait for 3 hours then refresh again.
              Ty. Now it's clear. Long wait..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by houandreas View Post

                but the current one is for mage and im BH. I have been watching the store for several days the recipes never change..
                the recipe shown are random... if you don't buy the current gold recipe it will have a chance to popup again in the next refresh... if you buy it, it will not show again in the list... doesn't matter if the gold recipe is not the one that you wanted... you will have to buy all the recipes eventually...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

                See my endgame heroes build...
                How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                Watch my YouTube Eternium channel or make a video request here...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

                  the recipe shown are random... if you don't buy the current gold recipe it will have a chance to popup again in the next refresh... if you buy it, it will not show again in the list... doesn't matter if the gold recipe is not the one that you wanted... you will have to buy all the recipes eventually...
                  Ok..I might need to reconsider the recipes things for now...And am I online if I leave the game running in backstage with wifi connected? Or I have to keep the game on top view?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by houandreas View Post

                    Ok..I might need to reconsider the recipes things for now...And am I online if I leave the game running in backstage with wifi connected? Or I have to keep the game on top view?
                    you just need to be online when you want to refresh... if you're offline and the 3 hours is up, it will not show the timer anymore but you wont get the free refresh... when you're online it will show you the free refresh... you can go offline again after you've used the free refresh...
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

                    See my endgame heroes build...
                    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                    Watch my YouTube Eternium channel or make a video request here...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hehe, I'm getting confused reading this, so I'll try to clarify things a bit.
                      • The list of recipes do not change automatically - you must press the Refresh button.
                      • You can only press the Refresh button when you're online, pressing it while offline doesn't do anything.
                      • Once you purchased a recipe, it is removed from the "available list"
                      • You can paid 50 Gems to refresh the list at anytime - the recipes will be randomly selected from the "available list"
                      • From what I've seen, and others posted, you get a free refresh 3 hours real time after your previous refresh. That is, the timer starts AFTER you press the Refresh button, regardless of whether it was a free or 50 Gems refresh that you did. It works the same way as your Abilities upgrade timer, and will continue counting down after you closed the game.

                      Tests:

                      1. Free refresh, list randomized, timer started:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-56-46.png Views:	1 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	123638Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-57-01.png Views:	1 Size:	243.7 KB ID:	123639Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-57-47.png Views:	1 Size:	260.2 KB ID:	123640

                      2. Offline, timer gone, pressing refresh does nothing - I did it at least 10 times.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-59-33.png Views:	1 Size:	259.8 KB ID:	123641

                      3. Closed game and restarted a while later, 50 Gems refresh, list randomized and timer restarted:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-22-12-25.png Views:	1 Size:	259.8 KB ID:	123642Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-22-12-30.png Views:	1 Size:	245.8 KB ID:	123643Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-22-12-34.png Views:	1 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	123644


                      Hope that helped clear things up a bit.
                      Last edited by Nhat; 01-07-2019, 11:23 AM.
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                      Eternium Guides:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                        Hehe, I'm getting confused reading this, so I'll try to clarify things a bit.
                        • The list of recipes do not change automatically - you must press the Refresh button.
                        • You can only press the Refresh button when you're online, pressing it while offline doesn't do anything.
                        • Once you purchased a recipe, it is removed from the "available list"
                        • You can paid 50 Gems to refresh the list at anytime - the recipes will be randomly selected from the "available list"
                        • From what I've seen, and others posted, you get a free refresh 3 hours real time after your previous refresh. That is, the timer starts AFTER you press the Refresh button, regardless of whether it was a free or 50 Gems refresh that you did. It works the same way as your Abilities upgrade timer, and will continue counting down after you closed the game.

                        Tests:

                        1. Free refresh, list randomized, timer started:
                        Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-56-46.png Views:	1 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	123638Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-57-01.png Views:	1 Size:	243.7 KB ID:	123639Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-57-47.png Views:	1 Size:	260.2 KB ID:	123640

                        2. Offline, timer gone, pressing refresh does nothing - I did it at least 10 times.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-21-59-33.png Views:	1 Size:	259.8 KB ID:	123641

                        3. Closed game and restarted a while later, 50 Gems refresh, list randomized and timer restarted:
                        Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-22-12-25.png Views:	1 Size:	259.8 KB ID:	123642Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-22-12-30.png Views:	1 Size:	245.8 KB ID:	123643Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-07-22-12-34.png Views:	1 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	123644


                        Hope that helped clear things up a bit.
                        great summary. I was so confused because the timer didnot show up, just like in your offline screenshot(I was online and never pressed refresh button). Since there was no timer and it will never refresh. So I pressed refresh with 50 Gems. And now the timer start. I don't know why. Maybe it just need 50 Gems to activate the timer..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by houandreas View Post

                          great summary. I was so confused because the timer didnot show up, just like in your offline screenshot(I was online and never pressed refresh button). Since there was no timer and it will never refresh. So I pressed refresh with 50 Gems. And now the timer start. I don't know why. Maybe it just need 50 Gems to activate the timer..
                          Hmm, someone else mentioned this as well - how they didn't get the Free Refresh option. I'll do a test run with a new account and see if I can reproduce it...

                          Let me know whether or not you get the Free Refresh in 3 hours.
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                          Eternium Guides:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maybe it just need 50 Gems to activate the timer.. - this. First time you must refresh for 50 gems
                            King of Android play
                            NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Key message is: ALWAYS BUY THE ONE OFFERED FOR GOLD! (Eventually you'll get the recipes you desire...)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X