New Crafting System...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crafting System...

I think the new system has great potential but I believe the amount of materials needed to make the high lvl items is absolutely insane. I'm trying to make ONE legendary piece for my max lvl mage set and after 9 hours of farming I'm not even halfway to having enough greater essence to make ONE piece. I have gold like crazy but the essence requirements is really making me want to quit due to the time required to even make ONE item.

It would be nice to see it balanced a bit more. 20 hours of farming just to make ONE piece is moronic.

I have been lead to believe that the Crafting System upgrade has the focus of mid-game to end-game use. Drops tend to help with items needed to boost your hero's skills. Higher level skills then tend to provide better dropped items, allowing you to wait until later for crafting specific needed items.

Comment

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say but I am max lvl and I'm farming high lvl content for items as fast as possible. I'm trying to make one endgame item but the time requirements are out of touch with reality. Also it takes 15 Mark of the Titans to create one 70 legendary set piece. Now out of 11 hours i have 10.

Comment

Crafting system as it currently exists isn't the right route to acquire your ENDGAME quality gear. You will be sorely disappointed when your first legendary set piece pop out. You are better off farming TL90+ and pray to RNG god.

so what is the current system good for?
        1) Enchantments to your ALREADY ENDGAME quality gear
        3) Celestial Orbs to up your ENDGAME quality gear to PERFECTION (note: it will be a long process)
        2) ANB when you are missing that final set piece. So you craft a cheap epic set piece to complete the set

That's it folks. Know what is good for, and try not to shoehorn it into something it isn't.
        Last edited by Arionthe; 01-09-2019, 10:47 PM. Reason: c.orb
        GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post
          Crafting system as it currently exists isn't the right route to acquire your ENDGAME quality gear. You will be sorely disappointed when your first legendary set piece pop out. You are better off farming TL90+ and pray to RNG god.

so what is the current system good for?
          1) Enchantments to your ALREADY ENDGAME quality gear
          3) Celestial Orbs to up your ENDGAME quality gear to PERFECTION (note: it will be a long process)
          2) ANB when you are missing that final set piece. So you craft a cheap epic set piece to complete the set

That's it folks. Know what is good for, and try not to shoehorn it into something it isn't.
          Id like to add two specific use cases to this list:

1: When you are already quite wealthy and need something badly. My experience so far tells me creating one Legendary you need to finish a set will most likely be disappointing, but making a batch of 3-10 should get you a single "good one".

2: ANB XP/EG farming suits/pieces. It stands to reason that you could easily invest in a purple, non-set suit which is good enough for normal mode/low trial farming. This could be an important step for ANBs going forward.

Comment

To farm Essence, run 4-47. Better gear yields more Essence so run Legendary if you can. Open the chests that are nearby which contain gear and resources, as well as gold, but don't take up time going backwards or too far sideways. Repeat a zillion times.

To farm MoT's run Trials at LEAST level 80. Trial 87-88 is preferable, or even higher still if you need MoTs more than you need Essences.

This game is about grinding ... XP, gemstones, and now, resources.
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
              To farm Essence, run 4-47. Better gear yields more Essence so run Legendary if you can. Open the chests that are nearby which contain gear and resources, as well as gold, but don't take up time going backwards or too far sideways. Repeat a zillion times.

To farm MoT's run Trials at LEAST level 80. Trial 87-88 is preferable, or even higher still if you need MoTs more than you need Essences.

This game is about grinding ... XP, gemstones, and now, resources.
              I want to add that you should upgrade the mastery level as high as possible BEFORE farming. it will increase material drops from chests and gives higher chance for double salvage yield. at least go for mastery lvl 40 until you are bored. then alternate between farming and upping mastery.
              The past few days mark of titans yield for trials lvl 80 was really low. but the past 6 runs this morning yielded like 20 MoT due to a high set item amount. dunno if they upped drops or mot %.
              Last edited by duckel; 01-12-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                The past few days mark of titans yield for trials lvl 80 was really low. but the past 6 runs this morning yielded like 20 MoT due to a high set item amount. dunno if they upped drops or mot %.
                I'm not sure if this has been confirmed, but my impression is MoT is only available from set/named items. So farming higher trials(tl90 set/named drop rate seems to be ~50%, for instance), if possible, should result in better MoT yield.
                CL 2K+
                Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post

I'm not sure if this has been confirmed, but my impression is MoT is only available from set/named items. So farming higher trials(tl90 set/named drop rate seems to be ~50%, for instance), if possible, should result in better MoT yield.
                  Agree. I usually run 90 to 95 and get MoT often through set items salvaged.

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post

oh I didn't know that higher trials also give more set items... more reason to beat TL90 soonish.

Comment

Where are you guys finding spirits? Spirit of War etc... Are you finding them out in the wild or are you finding you need to make them?

Comment

You can find a handful in the wild, usually in chests--I found a few in unlocked chests. But you need to craft most of them to get the amounts required for most recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Seiji Hoshino View Post
                          You can find a handful in the wild, usually in chests--I found a few in unlocked chests. But you need to craft most of them to get the amounts required for most recipes.
                          That's what I'm finding too. Although I haven't seen any in unlocked chests. I'm pretty sure I have only seen them on bosses. Man they are expensive to make.

Comment

Just keep grinding, I guess. Or hope to get better luck; seems pretty random. I just got another Living Spirit from an unlocked chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherbeak View Post
                              Where are you guys finding spirits? Spirit of War etc... Are you finding them out in the wild or are you finding you need to make them?
                              They are extremely rare in the wild. Honestly, I haven't noticed if they are a boss drop or just an extremely rare drop period. When I've needed them, I've farmed for essences and crafted them.
                              CL 2K+
                              Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                              TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X