BH Assault set movement problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BH Assault set movement problem

I was using Stalker Set but I see the top players all using Assault set so I decide to give it a try. The assault set gains me a movement speed after attack. It should be good. But every time I hit and run when I face the mobs to attack, I run directly into the mobs and die! The mechanism ist more like a blink not movement speed gain. Every time I run and turn back to mobs I don’t have a safe distance. I find the damage is not bad but I dunno how to fix this problem. What you guys do with it? I only play this game on iPad, Do you play it on PC to avoid this?

It isn't a Blink, but it IS very high in-combat movement speed. Assault is much easier to control, and keep alive, on a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by houandreas View Post
      I was using Stalker Set but I see the top players all using Assault set so I decide to give it a try. The assault set gains me a movement speed after attack. It should be good. But every time I hit and run when I face the mobs to attack, I run directly into the mobs and die! The mechanism ist more like a blink not movement speed gain. Every time I run and turn back to mobs I don’t have a safe distance. I find the damage is not bad but I dunno how to fix this problem. What you guys do with it? I only play this game on iPad, Do you play it on PC to avoid this?
      You could go to your settings and turn off the continue attacking after moving option. Then your character will just stand there after moving and you have to initiate combat manually again.
      MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post

You could go to your settings and turn off the continue attacking after moving option. Then your character will just stand there after moving and you have to initiate combat manually again.
        thanks it helps a lot. But still I rush into mops occasionally. I think I will keep assaut set only for farming..

Comment

I was using Stalker Set but I see the top players all using Assault set so I decide to give it a try.
          You should take the top players' build with a grain of salt. First, they are using a different platform, so different that it somehow makes that the game they play is different from the mobile one. Second, most of the top 10 are from the previous patch where mobs are different (they are slower and different bosses). Lastly, I really recommend using stalker so that you can master the playstyle. You cannot pass trial 110 using assault in mobile, not in a year anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynaflex View Post

You should take the top players' build with a grain of salt. First, they are using a different platform, so different that it somehow makes that the game they play is different from the mobile one. Second, most of the top 10 are from the previous patch where mobs are different (they are slower and different bosses). Lastly, I really recommend using stalker so that you can master the playstyle. You cannot pass trial 110 using assault in mobile, not in a year anyways.
            Lol, yes I will use stalker set. I was just courious why top players usng this set. Now Im stucked at trial 90 with kara. She sommons mops too fast for me to kill. Im waiting my jewelry done now.

Comment

Lol, yes I will use stalker set. I was just courious why top players usng this set. Now Im stucked at trial 90 with kara. She sommons mops too fast for me to kill. Im waiting my jewelry done now.
              If you want to climb trials, I suggest you farm cls and get better gears. Ignore kara until 105 as you may find this as your wall(her normal attacks WILL kill you if you don't have enough LOH or you can't dodge) . Just try to finish garm within 7 mins (?) so you can skip kara. Trying to kill her at lower than 105 is a waste of time (just my opinion).

Comment

If you want to climb trials, I suggest you farm cls and get better gears. Ignore kara until 105 as you may find this as your wall(her normal attacks WILL kill you if you don't have enough LOH or you can't dodge) . Just try to finish garm within 7 mins (?) so you can skip kara. Trying to kill her at lower than 105 is a waste of time (just my opinion).
                What is cls for short? Sty I dunno much short names.
                You mean I can skip trial 90 by finish trial 89 in 7 mins? That's useful informayption for me.

Comment

What is cls for short? Sty I dunno much short names.
                  You mean I can skip trial 90 by finish trial 89 in 7 mins? That's useful informayption for me.
                  Champion Levels = cl. I am not sure about 7mins but finishing earlier than that would make you skip trials. There was a guide on that somewhere, like if you finish within 1 min, you'd skip 20trial levels etc.

Comment

There was a guide on that somewhere, like if you finish within 1 min, you'd skip 20trial levels etc.
                    See: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ck-skip-trials
                    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thx, are you one of the devs? Seems you have all the game data

Comment

Nhat is one of the great dispensers of wisdom and information in this most excellent game! I can't even quantify how much I've learned from him.
                        Wits, level 70 BH
                        Mahmage, level 70 Mage
                        Eshusi, level ?? Warrior
                        Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
                        Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Not for this, or any, game, I work as a Software Engineer/Systems Architect/"Paranoid Tester" - Also, that data was from Coda and others, I just linked to it.

I think I've done more "tests" on the game than actual "game play" itself. The whole farming/grinding style doesn't really interest me, so I'm just taking my time testing, collecting and documenting things, just because I can
                          Last edited by Nhat; 01-20-2019, 11:51 PM.
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

And we appreciate you Nhat!

Comment

I used to have this problem. I fixed it by tapping and engaging on the closest mob to me.
                              especially against the elite packs of the fire summoners lol. I know that's where your problems is.
                              What I do is, I scramble to find the mob always closest to me when things get hectic and dont forget to move as you always keep your distance and tapping on the closets mob. Otherwise, you run right in the middle.
                              I'm on mobile as well.
                              It can also be that you dont have enough cls.

Comment

Working...
                              X