Mastery level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mastery level

What is the cheapest way to increase your MS? And is there a difference in crafting weapons vs armor?

Originally posted by Kjetil Borghov View Post
    What is the cheapest way to increase your MS?
    What do you mean by MS? ....Movement Speed?

​And is there a difference in crafting weapons vs armor?​​​​​​
    They use different resources (ingredients for the recipe) but are crafted similarly.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Kjetil Borghov View Post
      What is the cheapest way to increase your MS? And is there a difference in crafting weapons vs armor?
      Normal > Mantles

Comment

After a bit of research: any normal armor, level 14 uncommon and level 19 rare are the optimal choices for cheapest leveling.

14 Uncommon is 19 exp, costs 2 lesser essences, 2 base materials (leather, iron, silk), and 126 gold. From salvage, you should recover most of the essences and bit over half the base materials (the higher your ML, the more you should salvage, though I didn't measure any appreciable difference from ML 21 to 29). I seemed to get the best salvage results from using Armor as the stat, though my testing wasn't comprehensive so your mileage may vary.

19 Rare is 37 exp for 8 lesser essences, 4 mats, and 435 gold. Salvage yields a little more than 1 mat, but with essences (at least by ML 20+) you sometimes get lucky and recover regular essences and even the rare greater, upshot of that being that over the course of 700 combines I actually earned back 545 more lesser essences than I put in. That was with salvaging 7 greater essences, but even without that it's still a very good return. (Unfortunately, all those combines were done with capes, before I realized that normal armor gives back a lot more base mats.) So all told relative to 14UC, it's about twice the experience (so a lot fewer clicks), essence cost similar to much better (depending on your luck, possibly ML, and possible future dev tweaking of salvage returns), about 3 times the base material cost, and 3 1/2 times the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Buppy View Post
          After a bit of research: any normal armor, level 14 uncommon and level 19 rare are the optimal choices for cheapest leveling.

14 Uncommon is 19 exp, costs 2 lesser essences, 2 base materials (leather, iron, silk), and 126 gold. From salvage, you should recover most of the essences and bit over half the base materials (the higher your ML, the more you should salvage, though I didn't measure any appreciable difference from ML 21 to 29). I seemed to get the best salvage results from using Armor as the stat, though my testing wasn't comprehensive so your mileage may vary.

19 Rare is 37 exp for 8 lesser essences, 4 mats, and 435 gold. Salvage yields a little more than 1 mat, but with essences (at least by ML 20+) you sometimes get lucky and recover regular essences and even the rare greater, upshot of that being that over the course of 700 combines I actually earned back 545 more lesser essences than I put in. That was with salvaging 7 greater essences, but even without that it's still a very good return. (Unfortunately, all those combines were done with capes, before I realized that normal armor gives back a lot more base mats.) So all told relative to 14UC, it's about twice the experience (so a lot fewer clicks), essence cost similar to much better (depending on your luck, possibly ML, and possible future dev tweaking of salvage returns), about 3 times the base material cost, and 3 1/2 times the gold.
          Thanks for this!

crafting lvl 19 rares is far better than lvl 70 uncommons.

Comment

what is the max crafting mastery level?

Comment

Comment

Makeing celestial orb gives U 10k exp

Comment

Crafting the level 19 uncommons resource efficient there is a XP bonus for unlocking higher level items. I thinkncrafting the level 70 epic unlocks legendary about 90% of the time and is worth 2600XP if i recall correctly. So a very effective level up is to go through all the normal.gear and level each up to Legendary (no need to build legendary). It burns more resources but bumps you up levels fairly quickly then you can focus on the tedious low level uncommon grind to push the last ten levels or so.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                    Crafting the level 19 uncommons resource efficient there is a XP bonus for unlocking higher level items. I thinkncrafting the level 70 epic unlocks legendary about 90% of the time and is worth 2600XP if i recall correctly. So a very effective level up is to go through all the normal.gear and level each up to Legendary (no need to build legendary). It burns more resources but bumps you up levels fairly quickly then you can focus on the tedious low level uncommon grind to push the last ten levels or so.
                    Good point.

Experience for unlocking Rare level is 3x normal, and usually happens your first try. Unlocking epic is ~5.33x, 1-3 tries in my experience. Definitely unlock at least epic for every item. Level 14 and 19 are still the most efficient, but level 70 obviously gives the best bonus and the cost isn't that high.

Legendary is ~7.5x. I only tried with low levels and it was taking me 10-30+ tries, so I gave up after a few pieces, but if higher level items are more reliable it'd be a good way to save a mountain of clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Buppy View Post

Good point.

Experience for unlocking Rare level is 3x normal, and usually happens your first try. Unlocking epic is ~5.33x, 1-3 tries in my experience. Definitely unlock at least epic for every item. Level 14 and 19 are still the most efficient, but level 70 obviously gives the best bonus and the cost isn't that high.

Legendary is ~7.5x. I only tried with low levels and it was taking me 10-30+ tries, so I gave up after a few pieces, but if higher level items are more reliable it'd be a good way to save a mountain of clicks.
                      Yes, that was my experience too when doing lower level items, unlocking Epic from a level 14 rare was taking a few tries. Unlocking it on a level 70 rare, was one try deal. I don't remember it not unlocking. Epic level 70 unlocking Legendary was also a high frequency hit, I experienced very few misses when completing my normal gear craft-out.

Comment

Just checked a L70 epic item, unlocked Legendary on the 5th try. Level definitely seems to be a factor. It's not efficient from a cost perspective, even if it only took 1 try, but could save thousands of clicks/taps.

@Wolf86PL makes an excellent point too. C-Orbs (and enchantments you're going to use) are something you're going to want to make anyway, so the cost is meaningless. ML doesn't impact their quality, so may as well take advantage of the experience.

Comment

• mousse
                          mousse commented
                          Editing a comment
                          CO is definitely useful for those with Level 77 Celestial, otherwise it's expensive and takes up stash space. I've got 2 CO that's waiting on a level 77 Igneus (the best I've crafted so far has been a level 76).

Crafting Master lvl 25
                        Could you explain what an extra item level means.
                        I can craft most items Legendary yet see no difference.

3 x BH 70
                        2 x Mage 70
                        CL 860
                        Story completed @ Legendary
                        All sets of Legendary BH gear. Assault, Stalker etc
                        All sets of Legendary Mage gear Archanist, Apprentice, etc
                        All BH special items.
                        All Mage special items.

Comment

Originally posted by mangojack View Post
                          Crafting Master lvl 25
                          Could you explain what an extra item level means.
                          I can craft most items Legendary yet see no difference.
                          If you craft something say lvl 1 theres a chance you can craft lvl 2. Obviously it does not do anything if you craft lvl 70.

IMO the real benefit is when your crafting a bunch of low level stuff and when the perk kicks in it gives you bonus xp. It might seem miniscule but over the thousands of crafts youll be doing to raise your mastery level, the bonus xp adds up.

In short, it helps get you to mastery level 50.
                          MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
                          Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Thanx for clearing that up.
                            Ive been grinding lvl 20 rare for 38xp, to me this is the efficient use of resources.

Comment

Working...
                            X