Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lightning is working with bolts not correct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightning is working with bolts not correct?

It seems to be working in TG but it is kind of funny looking. With the boost on you look like you are casting slow and when the boost wears off you look like you are casting faster. It's working though

Try AL until mobs are small then finish with Ab,s while alacricity is peaked...

Comment

I don't know what "working" is supposed to mean, but Arcane Bolts is still not playing nice with higher attack speeds.

2 minute tests, TG-Single target:
      5.96 AS - 653 casts ~5.44 aps
      7.10 AS - 614 casts ~5.12 aps

Not going to bother testing AL/AB interaction, since I doubt AL really has anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buppy View Post
        I don't know what "working" is supposed to mean, but Arcane Bolts is still not playing nice with higher attack speeds.

2 minute tests, TG-Single target:
        5.96 AS - 653 casts ~5.44 aps
        7.10 AS - 614 casts ~5.12 aps

Not going to bother testing AL/AB interaction, since I doubt AL really has anything to do with it.
        I was looking at my peak damage but it isn't playing nice you are right on that. It seems to attack faster once you get 5% with AL. I would max my peak out with AL, then AB by itself and then a combo of them and my peak def went up but for what ever reason AB puts the breaks on alacricity.

Comment

I mostly played with BH, but today I tried trial 85 with my Mage. If I used pure Arc Lightning, I had no problem killing Kara, face to face, just take care to avoid her flying daggers. However, whenever I tried to switch to Arcane Bolt for higher damages, the health of my Mage went down quickly and he died within 2s if not switched back to AL or had a drink. I repeated the experiment several times, making sure that I used AL long enough to trigger the boost but the results were the same. Is that evidence that AB were not boosted, so it is in slower rate and the recovery from LoH is not enough to cover the damage?

Last edited by Alica2122; 02-11-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
            I mostly played with BH, but today I tried trial 85 with my Mage. If I used pure Arc Lightning, I had no problem killing Kara, face to face, just take care to avoid her flying daggers. However, whenever I tried to switch to Arcane Bolt for higher damages, the health of my Mage went down quickly and he died within 2s if not switched back to AL or had a drink. I repeated the experiment several times, making sure that I used AL long enough to trigger the boost but the results were the same. Is that evidence that AB were not boosted, so it is in slower rate and the recovery from LoH is not enough to cover the damage?
            The AB's are hitting slower than the AL, that's why you recover slower too, even when the buff is working correct.
            left the game

Comment

Working...
            X