Pathing error in City of Malador

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathing error in City of Malador

I am unable to ascend the steps to the small elevated area near the beginning of the level...not the larger one where the boss is. I have tried clicking on the steps, on the second level, and on the third level. Attached is a short video of the issue.
    Wits, level 70 BH
    Mahmage, level 70 Mage
    Eshusi, level ?? Warrior
    Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
    Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Video doesnt work for me.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Is it this one? https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...n-game-process

Only 2 sets of the stairs work in the map - the one near the middle, with the chest at the top and the ones at the end for the boss.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Nhat Yes, that’s the one. Did it change recently? I’m sure it used to be accessible (either that or I’m losing my mind lol)
        Edit: Sorry about the video not working... I spent probably three hours trying to figure out how to post it. It worked for me, so I thought I was golden.
        Last edited by Wits; 01-28-2019, 01:07 AM.
        Wits, level 70 BH
        Mahmage, level 70 Mage
        Eshusi, level ?? Warrior

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Originally posted by Wits View Post
          Nhat Yes, that’s the one. Did it change recently? I’m sure it used to be accessible (either that or I’m losing my mind lol)
          Nope, that very first set of stairs haven't worked since I started playing in Oct 2017, so nothing's changed.

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

I agree with Nhat ... those stairs have never been a valid path. Started fall of '17
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

I just noticed that this is the area that I was thinking of smh.
              Last edited by Wits; 01-28-2019, 05:06 PM.
              Wits, level 70 BH
              Mahmage, level 70 Mage
              Eshusi, level ?? Warrior

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

That one should be working. Haven't played that map much, so can't comment on any issues with those stairs.

Although I noticed sometimes, with Resume Attack after Moving ON, is that you end up aggroing the group to the right of those steps and run back down to fight them. Happened to be a few times since the version 1.3.x release, which seems to have increased mobs aggro range (could just be me...)

Comment

in your screenshot the green dots indicate that your character is already standing at the top of the stairs that are accessible.

The other set of stairs that is inaccessible is also in that screenshot to the left. You can see a square area that is sort of walled off and that is because you cannot climb those stairs.

There there is one more set of stairs in that level. It is at the end where you fight the boss. Obviously you can also climb those stairs. If I remember correctly there is at least two or maybe three levels of stairs to reach the boss.

Travis -- this is not a Bug (in my opinion).
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                    Travis -- this is not a Bug (in my opinion).
                    Agreed (and moved). Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

in your screenshot the green dots indicate that your character is already standing at the top of the stairs that are accessible
                      Coda Yes, once I found the right area I was originally thinking about, I was able to access it without any issues. I simply got confused about where the area was that I was thinking about!

As H. Simpson so aptly put it, D’oh!!
                      Last edited by Wits; 02-02-2019, 05:03 AM.
                      Wits, level 70 BH
                      Mahmage, level 70 Mage
                      Eshusi, level ?? Warrior

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Working...
                      X