Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 seconds achievement

Hi

Been trying to get the kill 125 in 24 seconds achievement for a while now without success.

Please help.

try act1 TBD map and kill the mobs at the last 4 square box before the boss... if that won't do then try act1 out of nowhere map... keep running at the edge in circle until all mobs spawn and kill in one go...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

I know this, and have already tried all of these types and more. Stuck at 111/125.

The devs have introduced an "agression cooldown", where the mobs lose interest in you after a while. Also, in "out of nowhere" and others, a max of 6-7 enemies spawn and until you destroy them, others don't spawn.

I think this achievement has become unachievable.

Comment

Originally posted by ISS Hawk View Post
        I know this, and have already tried all of these types and more. Stuck at 111/125.

The devs have introduced an "agression cooldown", where the mobs lose interest in you after a while. Also, in "out of nowhere" and others, a max of 6-7 enemies spawn and until you destroy them, others don't spawn.

I think this achievement has become unachievable.
        Use Eileen's ability in a crowded level like 2-29 (The Temple) or 3- 40 (The Crucible of Mawrth).
        Also make sure you have a decent move speed (24+).

Also, 111 isn't that far from 125. So saying that it is not achievable is way too early.
        If you're stuck at say 12/125 then maybe it is not achievable.
        Last edited by Altheo 42; 02-02-2019, 04:59 AM.
        Mobile Player
        Altheo (M) TL111 ¦ Eijol (DW) TL108

Comment

I've tried and tried to no avail.

It just isn't going above 111/125. I need a tried and tested method of achieving this. If not, I'll have to report this as a bug

Comment

Originally posted by ISS Hawk View Post
            Also, in "out of nowhere" and others, a max of 6-7 enemies spawn and until you destroy them, others don't spawn.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	outofnowhere.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	125664

and you were saying? I didn't kill any until all mobs spawn... also turn off auto attack in settings... don't bring your minions and do normal mode... I don't know if the gauntlet will also work or not... or maybe you don't have enough DPS to pull it off...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Man there must be a bug or something.

I'm lvl 70 + lvl 180 CL

Comment

Same with me. I got rid of my helpers and ran around in circles while waiting until they all appeared. This being played in easy difficulty with level 60 rating. Then when I wiped the lot out in seconds and still only got 111. I'm playing CL 1010 characters .

Comment

You'll need to try the temple and get as much as you can to follow. Keep auto attack off, and unequip your weapons so you don't accidentally kill anything. Then when you're ready arm your self and kill away.

Out of Nowhere may not spawn the 125 in total you need. But this is no bug, it's not supposed to be easy.

The fact that you both are only getting 111 should be the clue that there isn't enough spawning

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJoe
                    The fact that you both are only getting 111 should be the clue that there isn't enough spawning
                    yeah... the summoners should be able to summons enough skeletons to complete that...
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Try one of the other, higher level, Gauntlet type maps. This was one that I had trouble getting as well, think I finally managed it by doing the "wait for spawn" method for A Scent of Home in Act II. (I'll see if I can dig up the post...)

With the aggro timer, it can be hard to get enough mobs to follow you around - so those spawning maps are easier, if they spawn enough. If you see the Litches, wait for them to spawn skeletons too...

Edit:
                      hmm, I take that back - based on my previous posts, they don't have enough... I think I took advantage of the continuous Skeleton spawn bug...
                      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...805#post109805 (yeah, I know, that post kinda got hijacked for different achievement...)
                      Last edited by Nhat; 02-04-2019, 10:34 PM.
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Finally done it on the "47. Morgenheim" level in the area where skeletons repeatedly respawn. I'm not sure what I did to keep them irritated but by the time I went in for the kill there wasn't even standing room and the game slowed to what I estimate at 1-2 fps. The only problem now is that I've run out of achievements .

Comment

Working...
                        X