Arcanist vs Aprentice (extra gold)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcanist vs Aprentice (extra gold)

I was wondering about Arc set + Deidra Resolve is better combo then Aprentice for high CL to farm $$$. Anyone try this? Thx A lot

If you're running Morganheim for gold, at moderate CL, for me, even though my Arcanist set has a 10% higher AS and does 10--15% greater damage in the training ground, my apprentice set clears Morganheim faster. I suspect its the high immolate that burns the mob crush down faster than the additional arc fire. For the smaller mobs running up and into first castle level it seems like chain lightning fries the mob down in one shots.

At high CL is either set really needed or just movement spiked gear and powered up.chain lightning?
    Last edited by NoSuchReality; 02-07-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

What NoSuchReality said. Move fast and have a hard hitting Arc Lightning. Arcanist doesn't especially have a good synergy for this, and Apprentice just has the OP bubble/immolate procs.

Comment

At high levels, even faster is a BH with Assault 4 + Stalker 2.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Arigato lads!

Comment

Darkhold citadel is also pretty good for gold...and faster run. I got nearly 2 million gold in a 30 minute booster run with my BH full assault gear...(very average gear mind you but all with gold%)

Sanctum have you tried this one.. gear isnt as good but gold.is about the same
            Last edited by Madhatter; 02-08-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Madhatter Do you mean if I have tested darkhold citadel before? Or full Apprentice vs Arcanist extra gold set? I only have a full Apprentice extra gold set though.
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

Top 15 Mage on Active Leaderboard
              TL140 cleared on Regalia Mage

Top 10 in ANB 4
              Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

I tested out Darkhold Citadel a while ago, this was my conclusion after a handful of runs:

"Was curious if running to more "end" chests was worth it. Popped a booster and tried out Darkhold Citadel. As it is more linear, and there were far less DoTs keeping me in combat, it was much easier to open a handful of the smaller chests along the way. Run times are pretty comparable to Morgenheim, although I suspect a system of stopping to burn down mobs in a limited number of tactically key locations could be worked out to reduce stops and improve run time. Overall, it looks like about 10-15% more gold vs Morgenheim, but half the drops and gemstones."

Comment

Sanctum meaning have you compared darkhold citadal to Morgenheim run ?

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
                    Sanctum meaning have you compared darkhold citadal to Morgenheim run ?
                    Madhatter No bro, I have not tested darkhold citadel before.
                    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                    Sanctum

Top 15 Mage on Active Leaderboard
                    TL140 cleared on Regalia Mage

Top 10 in ANB 4
                    Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                      At high levels, even faster is a BH with Assault 4 + Stalker 2.
                      I'm soooo fast. Silly warriors will never catch up.

That pool of fire of mage ia bit scary though
                      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

You want the immolate, it kills most on my runs. I am running 24-30s runs depending on where I start. You also want 1500 AR. Cast singularity and when you cast lightning after that it will immolate just about every time. I am getting 3.5m gold in 30m

Comment

andrewcb88 ok. And what about haste? And one more question... where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcb88 View Post
                            You want the immolate, it kills most on my runs. I am running 24-30s runs depending on where I start. You also want 1500 AR. Cast singularity and when you cast lightning after that it will immolate just about every time. I am getting 3.5m gold in 30m
                            Hy Andrew, How much gold % you got for 3.5mill in 30 mins? Whats your friend ID? i would love to see the gear you have for your gold runs

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post

Hy Andrew, How much gold % you got for 3.5mill in 30 mins? Whats your friend ID? i would love to see the gear you have for your gold runs
                              I will post tomorrow, getting ready fot bed. I have like 2300+ % with boost. A lot of people have more but from what i can tell they sacrifice speed. Im running 60-65 runs in 30m. I get 3m-3.5.m and during the 15% gematone boost event i get a total of 3700+ gemstones per boost ans a ton of gear

Comment

Working...
                              X