Arcanist vs Aprentice (extra gold)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf86PL
    started a topic Arcanist vs Aprentice (extra gold)

Arcanist vs Aprentice (extra gold)

I was wondering about Arc set + Deidra Resolve is better combo then Aprentice for high CL to farm $$$. Anyone try this? Thx A lot

• andrewcb88
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
    andrewcb88 ok. And what about haste? And one more question... where are you from?
    Im from tx. Haste is important too so u can build up spells faster. Running normal you dont need much power so i would aim for 7-7.25 APS with 1500+ AR. You want to be able to cast singularity quick because it triggera the immolate proc for what ever reason. If i ger time tomorrow i will poat a video of how i run it. I have some videos on herw but i have a new way of running it ans it's simple

Leave a comment:

• andrewcb88
    replied
    Originally posted by Madhatter View Post

Hy Andrew, How much gold % you got for 3.5mill in 30 mins? Whats your friend ID? i would love to see the gear you have for your gold runs
    I will post tomorrow, getting ready fot bed. I have like 2300+ % with boost. A lot of people have more but from what i can tell they sacrifice speed. Im running 60-65 runs in 30m. I get 3m-3.5.m and during the 15% gematone boost event i get a total of 3700+ gemstones per boost ans a ton of gear

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewcb88 View Post
    You want the immolate, it kills most on my runs. I am running 24-30s runs depending on where I start. You also want 1500 AR. Cast singularity and when you cast lightning after that it will immolate just about every time. I am getting 3.5m gold in 30m
    Hy Andrew, How much gold % you got for 3.5mill in 30 mins? Whats your friend ID? i would love to see the gear you have for your gold runs

Leave a comment:

• Wolf86PL
    replied
    andrewcb88 ok. And what about haste? And one more question... where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• andrewcb88
    replied
    You want the immolate, it kills most on my runs. I am running 24-30s runs depending on where I start. You also want 1500 AR. Cast singularity and when you cast lightning after that it will immolate just about every time. I am getting 3.5m gold in 30m

Leave a comment:

• Cultusfit
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post
    At high levels, even faster is a BH with Assault 4 + Stalker 2.
    I'm soooo fast. Silly warriors will never catch up.

That pool of fire of mage ia bit scary though

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
    Sanctum meaning have you compared darkhold citadal to Morgenheim run ?
    Madhatter No bro, I have not tested darkhold citadel before.

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Sanctum meaning have you compared darkhold citadal to Morgenheim run ?

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied
    I tested out Darkhold Citadel a while ago, this was my conclusion after a handful of runs:

"Was curious if running to more "end" chests was worth it. Popped a booster and tried out Darkhold Citadel. As it is more linear, and there were far less DoTs keeping me in combat, it was much easier to open a handful of the smaller chests along the way. Run times are pretty comparable to Morgenheim, although I suspect a system of stopping to burn down mobs in a limited number of tactically key locations could be worked out to reduce stops and improve run time. Overall, it looks like about 10-15% more gold vs Morgenheim, but half the drops and gemstones."

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    Madhatter Do you mean if I have tested darkhold citadel before? Or full Apprentice vs Arcanist extra gold set? I only have a full Apprentice extra gold set though.

Leave a comment:

• Madhatter
    replied
    Darkhold citadel is also pretty good for gold...and faster run. I got nearly 2 million gold in a 30 minute booster run with my BH full assault gear...(very average gear mind you but all with gold%)

Sanctum have you tried this one.. gear isnt as good but gold.is about the same
    Last edited by Madhatter; 02-08-2019, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf86PL
    replied
    Arigato lads!

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    At high levels, even faster is a BH with Assault 4 + Stalker 2.

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied
    What NoSuchReality said. Move fast and have a hard hitting Arc Lightning. Arcanist doesn't especially have a good synergy for this, and Apprentice just has the OP bubble/immolate procs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X