Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice if we could see our trial stats after every trial

Hello,

It kind of bugs me that you can only see your top trial run stats. It would be nice if your top trial stats would remain but you could see your previous few runs stats also. It would give you a good idea on how certain things you are trying out are working, for testing new strategies, where maybe you slacked on etc. etc.

Just because your run wasn't as fast as your top run doesn't mean you can't extract some good information out of your other runs. This is something that could easily be put in the game.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
    Andrew

Originally posted by andrewcb88 View Post

Any thoughts?
    Yes.

Comment

Lol what are they! This would be perfect for people who are trying new things out and are not worried about speed but wanting to gather data on different set ups. Also a good way to learn how to get higher proc damage.

Top mage has 24% immolate, everyone says he is mobbing better or casting better, I HIGHLY doubt that. I doubt the #1 mage is that much better than the #2 and so on that his immolate proc does 10% more damage than the #2 mage. He plays differently IMO. Spells effect your procs and this is something I want to try and I feel I am getting pretty good procs and proc damage but can't see my % or damage since it's not my fastest run.

Just a way to hone your skills and see if what you are doing is getting the results you anticipated and from there you can put it all together and then go for a faster run.

Any thoughts?(LOL)

Comment

+1 Absolutely agree
        XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 20
        Warrior: Hirept - TL113 - Top 30
        BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 30

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Yes.
          I agree. More words: I want to be able to at least view my results for the trial I just finished before I exit the level. My ideal would be a "view results" button appearing in a corner of my screen once the trial boss dies, which I can click on and see my dps chart before I go. I'm positive many players would love a download button for this dps chart, too.

Currently, I've had to stall characters and stop progressing to just be able to analyze changes when I do better than the previous run, while being unable to view a slower run. Climbing the ladders has become an obstacle in theorycrafting and testing for me.
          Last edited by Trouble; 02-09-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

I agree. More words: I want to be able to at least view my results for the trial I just finished before I exit the level. My ideal would be a "view results" button appearing in a corner of my screen once the trial boss dies, which I can click on and see my dps chart before I go. I'm positive many players would love a download button for this dps chart, too.

Currently, I've had to stall characters and stop progressing to just be able to analyze changes when I do better than the previous run, while being unable to view a slower run. Climbing the ladders has become an obstacle in theorycrafting and testing for me.
            Same here. I'll find myself spending hours just testing specs/gear/gems etc trying to beat high trials. Then I think "damn I could have been grinding CLs this whole time and would probably be able to beat it by now" haha. But then I realize the theorycrafting and testing is the fun part, grinding not so much.

Comment

Up. This should have been included when they released trials. Cause data is already available, why not publish it.
              Mobile Player
              Altheo (M) TL107 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104

Comment

+1 this would benefit everyone. One thing to add though that while viewing the stats to stop the boost bonus clocks.
                LIRO NENI TUXU 8328

Comment

Working...
                X