Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.3.40 now in Play Store

It states:

"Players can now earn medals in certain events.
    Various bug fixes"
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Look like new event is coming, any info about when it will start?

Comment

Hm.. Windows and Apple still shows 1.3.34. Hope the Updates will come soon
      left the game

Comment

A New Beginning - Bronze League starting tomorrow. I'll send some screenshots on Discord (just because it's easier to put them there compared to the forums).

Comment

Awesome work guys, can't wait!

1.3.40 is live on PC as of 3 PM EST.

Comment

Oh yes... Let's have a nice, clean ANB full of sports-person-like conduct. Report the hax, but don't let them get you down... And have fun!

Comment

Stuff from Discord, sorry for any repeats and bad layout, posting from mobile - if anyone else can post the proper transcript, please do so and I'll remove this later...

Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

<3 Nhat, was about to ask if anyone could repost this for us.

And this is just lovely. Who out there is gonna be brave and storm the Warrior leader board with me?
                Last edited by Trouble; 02-14-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Nice. cant w8 for the event <)

Comment

Does the 6 hour event mean that you are expected to clear TL95 with a new hero in 6 hours??

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post
                      Does the 6 hour event mean that you are expected to clear TL95 with a new hero in 6 hours??
                      "Expected to" or "Challenged to"?

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

"Expected to" or "Challenged to"?
                        Well, to get the celestial item, I mean. So I suppose it is "challanged to"

Is that at all possible to do on a mobile device? Clearing TL95 from scratch in 6 hours??

Comment

It's hard to say, as it appears to be only "active" play time. I've gotten to 80+ in 12-18 hours in previous ANBs, but likely spent half of this time sitting in town spacing out or gambling for jewelry or trying to determine my next plan. This new ANB experiment will definitely be interesting.

Comment

I don't know how 6 hours is feasible. That's 360 minutes to clear TL95 for a brand new level 0 hero. You only have less than 4 minutes per TL. Really???

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                              Who out there is gonna be brave and storm the Warrior leader board with me?
                              I always play Warrior for ANB, so let's see what I can manage now that everyone's on the same playing time. 9k something Gems, full boosters here we go, haha...

Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post
                              I don't know how 6 hours is feasible. That's 360 minutes to clear TL95 for a brand new level 0 hero. You only have less than 4 minutes per TL. Really???
                              You don't clear every trials, once you break level 70 you'll be jumping to 30/40 fairly quickly - and since we get the jewelry from the rewards, thing will go a lot faster...

The values shown in the example are actually higher than what you get from fusing, which means either something have changed or it's a special for the event - could be "with non-existing gemstones", hmm...
                              Last edited by Nhat; 02-15-2019, 12:00 AM.
                              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                              X