v1.3.40 now in Play Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    I hope it's not pay to win right now, when you can buy unlimited resource cubes and boosters
    It is p2w now unfortunately. In ANB it is imposible to score high without spending lots of gems. Even if you saved 6000 gems. It is only 2000 for bronze league, you can afford only cheap boosters. When others can simply upgrade skills for gems, buy resources, and run 12hrs with big boosters. P2W players on top will also have easier time on next events (becasuse of medals) and the gap will be further increased.

P.S for warriors, I think they are good, it will be easier to become top with warrior and get medals because of not too many players.

Comment

It’s not really a p2w event, you can actually save more than 20k gems before the event starts. There are roughly three months btwn every event which is enough for you to save enough gems if you don’t skip any ad box. If you play on android you can still get roughly 8000-9000 by simply doing the every daily request with all five characters. Also I remember on android there is quite nice offer which players can pay very little amount of money to get 100 gems every day(forget how it exactly works). Anyway if you’ve prepared properly you should have enough gems to participate the event.

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post
        It’s not really a p2w event, you can actually save more than 20k gems before the event starts. There are roughly three months btwn every event which is enough for you to save enough gems if you don’t skip any ad box. If you play on android you can still get roughly 8000-9000 by simply doing the every daily request with all five characters. Also I remember on android there is quite nice offer which players can pay very little amount of money to get 100 gems every day(forget how it exactly works). Anyway if you’ve prepared properly you should have enough gems to participate the event.
        I agree only with the fact that you can accumulate a lot of gems, if you play regularly. But do not forget that players can be divided into 3 types.

1) Endgame players. They have everything, they need nothing (or almost nothing). They do not spend gems on anything other than at ANB.

2) Regular player. He farms CLs using boosts, makes jewelery using boosts, reforges item's stats. In general, a lot of spending. He can save gems as endgamers, but then he will not be able to fully play outside the event.

3) Newbies. That says it all.

All three categories are entitled to a comfortable game. And in any case, the element p2w plays a tangible role. Especially now that the event is very limited in time. I am glad that such a restriction has appeared (This excludes the possibility of playing 24/7), but at the same time I understand perfectly well that this brought a noticeable imbalance to the process of the event.

P.S. offer with 100 gems per day is cheap, but it's still p2w too.
        Last edited by Nekromant; 02-16-2019, 04:47 PM.
        Left the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

I agree only with the fact that you can accumulate a lot of gems, if you play regularly. But do not forget that players can be divided into 3 types.

1) Endgame players. They have everything, they need nothing (or almost nothing). They do not spend gems on anything other than at ANB.

2) Regular player. He farms CLs using boosts, makes jewelery using boosts, reforges item's stats. In general, a lot of spending. He can save gems as endgamers, but then he will not be able to fully play outside the event.

3) Newbies. That says it all.

All three categories are entitled to a comfortable game. And in any case, the element p2w plays a tangible role. Especially now that the event is very limited in time. I am glad that such a restriction has appeared (This excludes the possibility of playing 24/7), but at the same time I understand perfectly well that this brought a noticeable imbalance to the process of the event.

P.S. offer with 100 gems per day is cheap, but it's still p2w too.
          Well that’s true. Anyway I just wanted to point out that there is a way that we can participate the event without spending too much money.

Comment

The old ANB used to be “pay to win,” but this new ANB becomes “pay a lot to win.” I already spent a lot of gems for Gold, materials, and mastering skills. Compared to this, spending gems for boosters on previous ANBs is nothing. We need some fine tuning for the next event.

Comment

Originally posted by Wllly View Post
              We need some fine tuning for the next event.
              That's the goal. Give the guys a chance to process feedback and tweak the format.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Both Nhat and Coda put in a ton of WORK, and deserve all the ❤️. Travis must have a good work ethic, as many people woulda handed them the keys and wandered off to watch Netflix all day long ago. Muahaha.

Yeah it just depends on how you want to spend those hours.

(IMO)

BH is the safest for ensuring an easy path to progress and a targeted trial level, but the competition will be fierce.

Mage is gonna be a hardcore trial-clear-and-ditch-out-when-the-boss-pops grind war. Much competition.

Warrior is for people who don't know better, or who don't care (for one reason or another). Even a nub like me has made top 100 in ANB #3. Uphill battle, less competition.
                I ended up playing warrior. haha Cause I've been doing test on it for a while and I have not used it in any ANB. Best of luck to us.
                Mobile Player
                Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
                (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  That's the goal. Give the guys a chance to process feedback and tweak the format.
                  For the mastering skill required a lot of gems. If I did not spent those gems I should have spent more times on farming skill scrolls. Also, gold is really short for crafting that I had to spend gems for buying a lot of golds. Spending 17000 gems per event seems ok but most of top players spent around 35000 gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Wllly View Post

For the mastering skill required a lot of gems. If I did not spent those gems I should have spent more times on farming skill scrolls. Also, gold is really short for crafting that I had to spend gems for buying a lot of golds. Spending 17000 gems per event seems ok but most of top players spent around 35000 gems.
                    Agreed on the gold (and crafting materials) but spending 17k gems seems quite... excessive. I spent 7k on a completely fresh account, meaning I had to unlock crafting recipes and all that as well. Even then, I spent more that I need have.

For me personally the tweaks I'd appriciate would be further increasing the gold income, and a slight increase in book drops. The trial rewards seem well balanced and I really like the way you can get celestials without having to compete over them on the LBs!

Comment

Working...
                    X