Don't understand how New ANB goes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't understand how New ANB goes.

Q1. So for bronze, if I use up 12 hrs, I cannot play any more although the event period is still 5 days more remaining?

Q2. Once bronze ends with silver ticket earned, the event character will be removed and have to make a new event character again for silver?

Originally posted by uhawkvision View Post
    Q1. So for bronze, if I use up 12 hrs, I cannot play any more although the event period is still 5 days more remaining?

Q2. Once bronze ends with silver ticket earned, the event character will be removed and have to make a new event character again for silver?
    To the best of my understanding, both of these statements are accurate.

Comment

As far as I understand it so far, yes and yes.

1. New time limit imposed in an attempt to "even out the playing field" for those with a lot of time to play and those without. Once you've reached the time limit, you cannot play with the Event hero anymore.

2. Based on how ANB have been ran previously, you'll be starting fresh again for the Silver and Gold leagues - with only access to Gems.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

So each league has 7 days from the time each character is started? So some will smash out their 12 hrs in a day or 2 and some will use all 7 days, but when you use the silver ticket the silver league has 7 days again regardless?
        If that's true some people are going to be waiting a long time to see ranks...

Comment

No, there are fixed 7 days period for each league, Bronze will be over for everyone in about 6 days - when I started mine, it was already less than 7 days left.

So, each league is effectively finished when:
          • You used all the available playing time, OR
          • The fixed end time is reached

I was kinda hoping for a longer time, since the most I've managed in previous ANBs was 10 hours or so, and much less recently, oh well. At least now there won't be as much of a game-time difference. But we're technically will be running 3 ANBs back to back, so the saved Gems are going to be depleted very quickly...

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
            I was kinda hoping for a longer time, since the most I've managed in previous ANBs was 10 hours or so, and much less recently, oh well. At least now there won't be as much of a game-time difference. But we're technically will be running 3 ANBs back to back, so the saved Gems are going to be depleted very quickly...
            Yeah me too. This format gives more respite, but I'd have preferred a pair of weeks for each event and a longer timer.
            Also, restarting 3 times in a row isn't very compelling..

Comment

Oops..got wat?.. a silver ticket just now..press it..where has it gone to?..wat to do now?.. I dunno..just play I guess

​​​​​wait a minute..now I see..on top near coins..says..hold that ticket...oo ..ok
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-17-2019, 05:16 AM.
              Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
              BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

Comment

I also have a question.
                Will the celestial item return to the box after the event?
                (like after the old ANBs)

Comment

Can somebody assist me!!!..my pc says I have 5 days 7hr 31m left for ANB...but event timer is 6:52:53.6..wat's this thing?...6hrs somethin?...why so many 52/53..and another 6? (second?)...

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                    Can somebody assist me!!!..my pc says I have 5 days 7hr 31m left for ANB...but event timer is 6:52:53.6..wat's this thing?...6hrs somethin?...why so many 52/53..and another 6? (second?)...

Thank you
                    This event takes a week. But during the week you can play only 12 hours (excluding being in the hometown). The timer shows how many game hours you have left in this event.
                    Left the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

Thank you
                      Just so you know exactly how much play time you have left: 6 hours, 52 minutes, and 53.6 seconds.

Once this time runs out, you cannot start a new map/trial with your event hero anymore.

The 5 days... limit is the maximum time for the Bronze League. It'll finish when that time is up for everybody, regardless of whether they used all the available 12 hours or not.

(as far as I understand...)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thank you Nekromant & Nhat...

Comment

Hmm, having 3 ANBs in a row (albeit having a different time limit for each event) and having to start with a new character each time means having to use up lots and lots of gems, because you have to unlock the ability upgrade slots, companion slots, buy 2 Endars etc per event. That'll cost thousands of gems per week and that would mean having to spend money to buy gems with real cash. If you do not spend cash, you would definitely lose out on the top spots as it becomes more and more difficult with a shorter playtime duration with each event. It's definitely almost impossible to compete fairly against cash players who do not mind spending cash for gems.

It would be great if you could keep the companions and ability slots which are unlocked this event for the subsequent events (Silver and Gold).
                          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                          Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                          Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                          Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Originally posted by kiss_r View Post
                            I also have a question.
                            I'm new to the game, amazed I was able to get through that trial (my month-old main is still stuck around 53!), and wondering this as well as the FAQ wasn't 100% clear to my noob brain.

So to be clear, my understanding is that the event character will be saved to an unused slot if available (I have one), and if we use the celestial box to craft an item to help further progress now... It will or will not revert back to an unopened cube to allow use on any character after the event?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by kiss_r View Post
                              I also have a question.
                              Any one?

Comment

Working...
                              X