Don't understand how New ANB goes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaolo View Post
    Yeah me too. This format gives more respite, but I'd have preferred a pair of weeks for each event and a longer timer.
    Also, restarting 3 times in a row isn't very compelling..
    For me the timer is okay, since we get to rent a set of perfect jewelry as compensation. In every ANB event, I have never managed to grind enough jewels or enough gold to create even one perfect ring. This way, the game play is condensed into trial pushing instead of running SoA 1000x.

I agree about having a brief rest between events to recover. I used up 5K gems in the bronze league. I still have 15K gems, so another 5K in Silver for another celestial (my goal is celestial, not top 100). I might sit out the Gold even if I managed to get a ticket, depending upon how much stamina I have left.

Comment

Can we say "Triathlon"? I'll just WALK the 1K, please. :-)

Comment

Celestial items will return to the box once the event is over, based on the previous ANB which I participated in.
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
        Ranked 10 in ANB 4
        Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Once this time runs out, you cannot start a new map/trial with your event hero anymore.

The 5 days... limit is the maximum time for the Bronze League. It'll finish when that time is up for everybody, regardless of whether they used all the available 12 hours or not.

(as far as I understand...)
          I figured when the timer ran out we would be unable to do new trials. But no story line maps either??

I was hoping to use my last hour of play time for farming gem stones with that +100% bonus and a +200% booster

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

I figured when the timer ran out we would be unable to do new trials. But no story line maps either??

I was hoping to use my last hour of play time for farming gem stones with that +100% bonus and a +200% booster
            Was confirmed on Discord, you're stuck in hometown once the timer runs out. "The way is shut" - at least you can have an extra daily quest...
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Since we lose our ephemeral jewelry when the event closes, does our hero lose or maintain all the attribute points that the jewelry provides to the hero's overall stats? It looks like I can remove and sell the rings and necklace and make a couple thousand gold pieces, but my stats drop when they are removed from hero. Do I need to keep wearing the ephemerals to maintain new hero stats until the event ends, even though the jewelry will then disappear?
              I must say being a rookie to the game it is disheartening to work towards a reward in an event, and make it, only to have it taken away so you can't use it in your regular game. Looking at all the gear I got in the current bronze event, only 1 piece (besides the jewelry) is better than what my normal hero carries, and that is a necronomicon that I made from the custom legendary item box I got for completing trial level 40. Seems that unless you pay for tons of gems, or are loaded up on other heros to be able to harvest hundreds of gems a day, you are definitely at a disadvantage when you participate in these events. It also apparently helps to have been playing for a while so you develop the skill necessary to move through levels faster. This seemed obvious since I was struggling to reach TL 50, while many others were past TL 100. Why not have events where you compete against others at same game level. For instance, I find it hard to believe that the players with heros Korealook, Chinamouse and Morestuff (all over TL100) are at the same skill level as myself (Newberg, roughly #4000+ on the event leader boards).
              Last edited by RockDoc; 02-20-2019, 07:10 PM. Reason: Had some additional thoughts to add.

Comment

The stat bonus is granted by the jewelry pieces, so if they're gone, you don't get the bonus anymore...
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

What happens to all the event gear & gems after bronze event ends? I've read somewhere that the exp and gold transfer to non-event heros, but haven't seen mention of gear or gems.

I do understand the near perfect jewelry will disappear but what about all the other stuff in my event hero equipped slots, inventory and chest? Does any of that transfer and do I need to make sure to prepare anything for it to transfer properly? (E.g. Move stuff from chest to inventory or unequip items into inventory. Similarly, what if my main event hero doesn't have enough inventory slots to transfer everything in?).

Wish there was a game chat to ask these questions on ...

Thanks!

Comment

Your questions are answered in the event FAQ. All inventory items, including your stash, inventory, what you have equipped, gemstones and ingredients will transfer to your 'main' account when the event ends via in-game mail (if you keep the character what he is wearing/carrying might stay on him, I don't know since I have never kept one). The only thing you lose is items that specifically say so (like ephemeral jewelry). You don't need to do anything (although you should unsocket any gems from the celestial item before it turns back into a box).

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Mick View Post
                      What happens to all the event gear & gems after bronze event ends? I've read somewhere that the exp and gold transfer to non-event heros, but haven't seen mention of gear or gems.

I do understand the near perfect jewelry will disappear but what about all the other stuff in my event hero equipped slots, inventory and chest? Does any of that transfer and do I need to make sure to prepare anything for it to transfer properly? (E.g. Move stuff from chest to inventory or unequip items into inventory. Similarly, what if my main event hero doesn't have enough inventory slots to transfer everything in?).

Wish there was a game chat to ask these questions on ...

Thanks!
                      You will get in-game mail containing your loot. At least, this is what happened the last four times.

Comment

Working...
                      X