Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey in “A New Beginning” event...

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A GUIDE!

So… there’s so many people asking me to do this… so here goes… this is not a guide and I’m not planning on doing a guide either… if anyone wants to do a guide and use this as a reference then do it… I don’t mind as long as credits are given where credits is due… this is my journey in the limited time ANB event...

Acronyms and Abbreviations

XP = Experience
    MS = Movement Speed
    TL = Trial Level
    LB = Leaderboard
    BH = Bounty Hunter
    BB = Bombardment
    RotS = Rune of the Storm
    DPS = Damage per seconds

Ebox = Custom Ephemeral Jewelry
    Lbox = Custom Legendary Item
    Cbox = Custom Celestial Item
    Jbox = Custom Rare Jewelry
    TBD = The Broken Dragon

Gold League
    • Start…
    I play like normal and kill all mobs and open all chest… when I get a gear drop I open the inventory and unlock all slots... minions slots, ability upgrade and skills etc… and expand inventory to max… I also start upgrading any skills available… then I continue to clear and finish the map …
    • Hometown…
    Once I reach hometown, I buy a few 200% XP and gold booster and stack it up… and I keep stacking it up until the end of event… so I’m boosted all the way from the start till the end of the event… and I buy 2x Endar… then I craft rare XP jewelry… after that I buy or crafted any gears (I prioritize gears with XP and MS if it’s pants/boots) that I can buy from the vendor or craft to complete my hero… after all that, I accept the quest and play story mode to get Marcus…
    • Story mode…
    After I got Marcus, I continue playing story mode and I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc until I reached level 10 and the trial is unlocked… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I stop playing story mode once the trial is unlocked…
    • Trial…
    As soon as the trial is unlocked, I do trial and keep pushing trial until I reach level 70… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc… and every few level up, I crafted new rare XP jewelry set like before… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I do this until I reach level 70… Here’s a screenie when I hit level 70...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage lvl70.jpg Views:	140 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	130465Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage lvl70 reward.jpg Views:	139 Size:	109.0 KB ID:	130464

Here’s the DPS sheet, stats sheet and skills page after I’ve completed the trial in the screenie above and got back to hometown…

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage lvl70 dps.jpg Views:	134 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	130466Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage lvl70 stats.jpg Views:	135 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	130467Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage lvl70 skills.jpg Views:	136 Size:	129.5 KB ID:	130468
    • Level 70…
    After I reached level 70, I got the Custom Ephemeral Necklace (Ebox) and 2x Random Set Item boxes rewards… I used the Ebox and created my new necklace… then I continue pushing trial to get the other 2 Ebox for my new rings… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc…
    • Trial Level 20
    After I reached TL20, I got the Ebox and 1 Random Set Item box rewards… I used the Ebox and created my new ring… then I continue pushing trial to get the last Ebox for my last ring… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc…
    • Trial Level 30…
    After I reached TL30, I got the last Ebox and 1 Custom Legendary Item box (Lbox) rewards… I used the Ebox and created my new ring… after that, I go back to story mode…
    • The Broken Dragon story mode…
    I play story mode (zerg to boss) until I get to TBD map and got Robin… after I got Robin, I stop playing story mode and go back doing trial and farm XP…
    • XP farming…
    I find a trial with a boss that’s easy for me to handle (it’s Kara again for my Mage) that I can complete (including killing the boss) in ~3-4 minutes… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… and I keep pushing trial and farm for XP… you know how this goes… LOL…
    • Trial Level 75…
    Here's a screenie when I completed TL75...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75.jpg Views:	116 Size:	109.6 KB ID:	130590Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75 reward.jpg Views:	100 Size:	107.6 KB ID:	130591

Here’s the DPS sheet, stats sheet and skills page after I’ve completed the trial in the screenie above and got back to hometown...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75 dps.jpg Views:	109 Size:	154.0 KB ID:	130593Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75 stats.jpg Views:	113 Size:	137.3 KB ID:	130594Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75 skills.jpg Views:	113 Size:	126.8 KB ID:	130592

Here's a screenie of the leaderboard (LB) and stats...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75 LB.jpg Views:	118 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	130596Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Mage TL75 LB stats.jpg Views:	101 Size:	78.2 KB ID:	130595
    • Trial Level 90
    Here's a screenie when I completed TL90...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 .jpg
Views:	477
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	130912Click image for larger version

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 reward.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	130913

Here’s the DPS sheet, stats sheet and skills page after I’ve completed the trial in the screenie above and got back to hometown...

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 dps.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	130916Click image for larger version

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 stats.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	130914Click image for larger version

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 skills.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	130915

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 LB.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	130918Click image for larger version

Name:	ANB Mage TL90 LB stats.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	130917
    • Gears and materials farming…
    I do trials to farm for gears and materials... here's a video of my Mage doing trial to farm for gears and materials...

I'll update more later if I feel like pushing higher... not sure yet...
    Last edited by FendyBt2; 03-21-2019, 09:56 AM. Reason: Added TL90 info...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Bronze League
    • Start…
    I play like normal and kill all mobs and open all chest… when I get a gear drop I open the inventory and unlock all slots... minions slots, ability upgrade and skills etc… and expand inventory to max… I also start upgrading any skills available… then I continue to clear and finish the map …
    • Hometown…
    Once I reach hometown, I buy a few 200% XP and gold booster and stack it up… and I keep stacking it up until the end of event… so I’m boosted all the way from the start till the end of the event… and I buy 2x Endar… then I craft jewelry… I don’t care what stats I get when crafting the jewelry… I click 3x for necklace and click 6x for rings (I do this every few level up until I reached level 70) and fuse it to rare and equip it... after that I buy any gears (I prioritize gears with XP and MS if it’s pants/boots) that I can buy from the vendor to complete my hero… after all that, I accept the quest and play story mode to get Marcus…
    • Story mode…
    After I got Marcus, I continue playing story mode and I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc until I reached level 10 and the trial is unlocked… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I stop playing story mode once the trial is unlocked…
    • Trial…
    As soon as the trial is unlocked, I do trial and keep pushing trial until I reach level 70… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc… and every few level up, I crafted new rare jewelry set like before… I click 3x for necklace and click 6x for rings and fuse it to rare and equip it… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I do this until I reach level 70…
    • Level 70…
    After I reached level 70, I got the Custom Ephemeral Necklace (orion_134 call this Ebox, so I’m going to call it Ebox) and 2x Random Set Item boxes rewards… I used the Ebox and select XP as the 4th stats and crafted new rare rings like before… click 6x for rings and fuse it to rare and equip it… then I continue pushing trial to get the other 2 Ebox for my new rings… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc…
    • Trial Level 25…
    After I reached TL25, I got the Ebox and 1 Random Set Item box rewards… I used the Ebox and select XP as the 4th stats... then I continue pushing trial to get the last Ebox for my last ring… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc…
    • Trial Level 40…
    After I reached TL40, I got the last Ebox and 1 Custom Legendary Item box (Lbox) rewards… I used the Ebox and select XP as the 4th stats… after that, I go back to story mode…
    I play story mode (zerg to boss) until I get to TBD map and got Robin… after I got Robin, I stop playing story mode and go back doing trial and farm XP…
    • XP farming…
    I find a trial with a boss that’s easy for me to handle (it’s Kara for my Warrior) that I can complete (including killing the boss) in ~3-4 minutes… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… and I keep pushing trial and farm for XP… you know how this goes… LOL...
    • Materials farming…
    I do trials to farm for materials... here's a video of my Warrior doing trial to farm for materials... I only did 30 minutes TBD map to get some gold and materials to craft my second RotS before my final push...

Silver League
    • Start…
    • Hometown…
    Once I reach hometown, I buy a few 200% XP and gold booster and stack it up… this time I only buy 1x Endar since I’m playing Bounty Hunter… then I craft jewelry… I don’t care what stats I get when crafting the jewelry… I click 3x for necklace and click 6x for rings (I do this every few level up until I reached level 70) and fuse it to rare and equip it... after that I buy or craft any gears (I prioritize gears with XP and MS if it’s pants/boots) that I can buy or craft from the vendor to complete my hero… after all that, I accept the quest and play story mode to get Marcus and Eileen…
    • Story mode…
    After I got Marcus, I continue playing story mode until I got Eileen and I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc until I reached level 10 and the trial is unlocked… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I stop playing story mode once the trial is unlocked…
    • Trial…
    As soon as the trial is unlocked, I do trial and keep pushing trial until I reach level 70… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc… and every few level up, I crafted new rare jewelry set like before… I click 3x for necklace and click 6x for rings and fuse it to rare and equip it… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I do this until I reach level 70… Here’s a screenie when I hit level 70...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH lvl70.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	128585

Here’s the DPS sheet, stats sheet and skills page after I’ve completed the trial in the screenie above and got back to hometown…

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH lvl70 dps.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.1 KB ID:	128587Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Bh lvl70 stats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.0 KB ID:	128586Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH lvl70 skills.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	128588
    • Level 70…
    After I reached level 70, I got the Custom Ephemeral Necklace (Ebox) and 2x Random Set Item boxes rewards… I used the Ebox and select XP as the 4th stats… then I continue pushing trial to get the other 2 Ebox for my new rings… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc…
    • Trial Level 20
    After I reached TL20, I got the Ebox and 1 Random Set Item box rewards… I used the Ebox and select XP as the 4th stats... then I continue pushing trial to get the last Ebox for my last ring… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc…
    • Trial Level 30…
    After I reached TL30, I got the last Ebox and 1 Custom Legendary Item box (Lbox) rewards… I used the Ebox and select XP as the 4th stats… after that, I go back to story mode…
    • XP farming…
    I find a trial with a boss that’s easy for me to handle (it’s still Kara even for my Bounty Hunter) that I can complete (including killing the boss) in ~3-4 minutes… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… and I keep pushing trial and farm for XP… you know how this goes… LOL…
    • The 7 hour mark…
    Here’s a screenie when I'm at the 7 hour mark...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH 2h in.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.2 KB ID:	128589

Here’s the DPS sheet, stats sheet and skills page after I’ve completed the trial in the screenie above and got back to hometown at the 7 hour mark…

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH 2h in dps.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.9 KB ID:	128591Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH 2h in stats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	128592Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH 2h in skills.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	128590
    • Trial Level 70…
    Here's a screenie when I completed TL70...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL70.jpg Views:	107 Size:	123.7 KB ID:	128600Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL70 reward.jpg Views:	107 Size:	108.2 KB ID:	128601

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL70 dps.jpg Views:	107 Size:	147.8 KB ID:	128602Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL70 stats.jpg Views:	119 Size:	134.7 KB ID:	128604Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL70 skills.jpg Views:	107 Size:	124.4 KB ID:	128603
    • Trial Level 90…
    Here's a screenie when I completed TL90...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90.jpg Views:	103 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	128877Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90 reward.jpg Views:	103 Size:	101.4 KB ID:	128878

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90 dps.jpg Views:	104 Size:	160.0 KB ID:	128880Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90 stats.jpg Views:	103 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	128879Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90 skills.jpg Views:	103 Size:	124.0 KB ID:	128881

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90 LB.jpg Views:	104 Size:	106.0 KB ID:	128882Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB BH TL90 LB stats.jpg Views:	113 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	128883
    • Trial Level 100…
    Here's a screenie when I completed TL100...

Name:	ANB BH TL100.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	129269

Name:	ANB BH TL100 reward.jpg
Views:	792
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	129270

Here’s the DPS sheet, stats sheet and skills page after I’ve completed the trial in the screenie above and got back to hometown... Ignore the passive in the screenie below... I forgot to change Fleet Footed passive after I farm for gold before I do this trial... LOL...

Name:	ANB BH TL100 dps.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	129272

Name:	ANB BH TL100 stats.jpg
Views:	801
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	129273

Name:	ANB BH TL100 skills.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	129271

Name:	ANB BH TL100 LB.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	129275

Name:	ANB BH TL100 LB stats.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	129274
    • Gears and materials farming…
    I do trials to farm for gears and materials... here's a video of my Bounty Hunter doing trial to farm for gears and materials...

Last edited by FendyBt2; 03-08-2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: Added Bronze League info and Silver League TL100 info...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Thanks for the share FendyBt2 Useful tips as usual. What trial level did you achieve and champion level at the end of the event?
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
      TL142 Regalia Mage

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
        I did 30 minutes TBD map to get some gold and materials to craft RotS...
        Is one* TBD run enough to craft one RotS? I didn't sell anything my CL697 run, everything was salvaged + I bought several boxes of materials + I had to be really creative switching essences back and forth to manage 1 RotS oO

*One booster's worth of TBD runs, I should say
        I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
          Thanks for the share FendyBt2 Useful tips as usual. What trial level did you achieve and champion level at the end of the event?
          I was trying for TL104 but can't get pass the OP mobs... so I end up with CL1222 after the event has ended... LOL...

Name:	ANB warrior TL103.jpg
Views:	1529
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	127522
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

Is one* TBD run enough to craft one RotS?

*One booster's worth of TBD runs, I should say
            I'm not really sure about that if you have zero mats from the start... I already have some mats but not enough to craft it... so I got all I needed after the 30 mins TBD run...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Salvaging Legendary drops from hours and hours of trials provides the mats, a little TBD provides the gold.

Comment

I was trying for TL104 but can't get pass the OP mobs... so I end up with CL1222 after the event has ended... LOL...

Nice! That's great! It's okay, you did well.
                YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
                TL142 Regalia Mage

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears

Comment

I am a fan of this picture. To bad we're not one page up

Comment

[*]Trial…As soon as the trial is unlocked, I do trial and keep pushing trial until I reach level 70… I abandon when I die and restarted the trial… I equip any gears with XP and MS for boots/pants that I got from drops etc… and every few level up, I crafted new rare jewelry set like before… I click 3x for necklace and click 6x for rings and fuse it to rare and equip it… I kept all set items that drops etc and salvage everything else except common items… I sell common items… I do this until I reach level 70…
                    Thanks for sharing your event strategy tips. I am guessing that if you die in a trial, you have already wiped out many of the mobs, so starting over allows you to wipe out those same mobs again to get the extra XP. I find it hard to select XP gear over gear with more damage, but if the goal is to build CL points then it makes more sense to go "all in" with XP gear.

I assumed that higher trails give you more XP and better equipment drops. But based on your advice, "pick a level that you can finish in 3-4 minutes," I have been grinding at too high (an thus too slow) of a level.

At what point do you switch from pure XP grinding to using your set gear to advance in trials?

Also, are you planning go with warrior again in Silver?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
                      At what point do you switch from pure XP grinding to using your set gear to advance in trials?
                      I push with my XP gears till TL100 and parked my Warrior there and continue grinding for XP until I have 2h+ left... then I reforge all my XP gears to DPS gears... only left with 1 XP gear that can't be reforged anymore when I did my final push...

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
                      Also, are you planning go with warrior again in Silver?
                      emm... not sure yet about that... maybe I'll try Mage next...
                      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Out of curiousity, any idea what your total gem spend was? Any event boosters? I think mine was about 4K . I bought the Endars late and should have bought sooner. Made many mistakes including dropping Xp gear for better non XP gear.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                          Out of curiousity, any idea what your total gem spend was?
                          I started with 12k+ Gems and I have around 2k+ when the event ended... so maybe around 10k+ spend or maybe more because I still get Gems from ads when I farm etc... most of my Gems was wasted for reforging... LOL...

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                          Any event boosters?
                          I used all boosters I get from event rewards when I continue the booster stacking... if I don't have boosters from rewards then I buy it...
                          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

• Fendy, it's interesting that you mention Movement Speed something I appreciate but haven't read much about on this board. Really, really appreciate you non-guide. For a hopeless klutz, it's all I've got (top 5% but nowhere near your 103 TL - my congratulations).
                            • What kind of computer/mobile device do you use? PC?
                            BTW - I really appreciated your 5 Boss videos posted earlier.
                            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                            X