Silver league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver league

Is it me or the silver league is twice as difficult as thethe BL? The gold , exp and gemstone is only at 50%. While at BL it was exp 50% and gold and gemstone is at 100% (pls correct me if im wrong). Also this time theres no more free crafting materials

Actually, I just checked the announcement from Bronze League, and this is the same wording and 50% booster as in the first round. Looks like only the number of hours has changed...

Comment

Bronze. 50% exp, 100% gold and gemstones.
      Silver. 50% exp, gold and gemstones. Less time, less % of drop.
      I like this non-p2w logic
      Attached Files
      Left the game.

Comment

We can adjust the % before it goes live and even when it's live.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
          I do not want to argue, just ask. "...even when it's live". Are you seriously? From your words it follows that one player can start an event with 50% for example, and another player who started an event on another day can receive other percentages if you make changes during the event? It seems to me alone that it sounds at least strange?
          Left the game.

Comment

Obviously we wouldn't do that, just saying that we have the ability to adjust those event settings.

Comment

Not fair to players who've already started if you're running the benefits up and not fair to those who've not started if you're running them down, Adrian. JMHOP.
              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Obviously we wouldn't do that, just saying that we have the ability to adjust those event settings.
                Hey, I really appreciate your observations and adjustments!
                (When one chooses to have no expectations in life, it is easy not to be disappointed! :-)

Comment

I based my response on the screen shot from the transcript of the Discord conversation introducing the Bronze league event. I did not think to take a screen shot during the event. I also went back and looked at the previous ANB guides which both reference a 50% XP booster, but they also argue for using additional XP boosters to stack XP (and that was with much longer playing time). As active playing time decreases, those extra boosters will become more critical if you want to reach your goal.

Also, I didn't really track how, but I burned through about $1 million in gold during the Bronze event (probably crafting). I know that I had to burn 30 minutes to build up enough gold to replace my weakest piece of armor for the final push toward the trail 90 reward. Still only came away with one celestial. Curse you Garm!!

I would hope, given the shorter play time in Silver League, that the Devs will consider at least matching the boosters from Bronze League event.

Comment

And it looks like Silver have been adjusted, latest screenshot:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-02-27-10-01-13.png
Views:	559
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	128024
                    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                      And it looks like Silver have been adjusted, latest screenshot:
                      Yeah, but where is the create hero button?

Edit: my bad, it says starts in 3 days lol.
                      Last edited by Altheo 42; 02-27-2019, 12:07 AM.
                      Mobile Player
                      Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
                      (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

25% less time, 50% less gold and gemstone drops. Oh well.
                        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                        Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                        Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                        Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                          25% less time, 50% less gold and gemstone drops. Oh well.
                          This changed already. check ING or screen shoot's here

Comment

Is there any way to participate in the silver league if one missed the bronze?

Comment

Originally posted by Kedaver View Post

This changed already. check ING or screen shoot's here
                              Oh okay cool. ​​​​​​

nightshade3 As far as I know, it seems there's no way of joining the Silver league if you did not obtain the ticket from the Bronze league ANB.
                              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                              Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                              Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                              Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Working...
                              X