• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmptrwhz
    started a topic Medals count inaccurate

Medals count inaccurate

Game version: __ 1.3.42
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: __android Current version: N950USQS5CRL1/N950UOYN5CRL1/N950USQS5CRL1

device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) :
    __note 8, SM-N950U
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): __na
    Player Type (EX: Mage): __mage

Player Gear: __na
    Abilities: __na
    Reproducible: 5/5

Current situation (bug):
    The counter for medals received shows 0/1 for the medals I have received. I do receive the benefits of the medals this is just a display issue hopefully. If I receive another I already have I hope I go to the next level I'll let you know after the silver event ends.

Expected situation (working):
    Should show 1/1

Steps reproduce the bug:
    1. Accept and apply medals earned to your character

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20190227-075433_Eternium.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	128101

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by Kedaver View Post
    OK, but what about that I got rank 151 and I received 2 armor boost and 1 vit boost melads is that that how it works? Btw I remember that i finished in top 105 or something like that in mages LB+, so LB counts for all classes or each class got own LB and own medal rewards?
    LB is for each class. 2 armor and a vit is what you get if you nail top 250. 5 more and you could've gotten another vit.

Leave a comment:

• Kedaver
    replied
    OK, but what about that I got rank 151 and I received 2 armor boost and 1 vit boost melads is that that how it works? Btw I remember that i finished in top 105 or something like that in mages LB+, so LB counts for all classes or each class got own LB and own medal rewards?

Leave a comment:

• ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.)
    replied
    Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    I talked about that another post. The most older players think, that you need 1 medal for next level. When you would need 2, than there would be 1/2 after only one medal
    ^This^

Not a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    I talked about that another post. The most older players think, that you need 1 medal for next level. When you would need 2, than there would be 1/2 after only one medal

Leave a comment:

• aveanjinx
    replied
    Same goes for me. But I think the counter that says 0/1 indicates the unsed/ unsynchronized medals .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X