Ad Boxes Stopped Dropping - Haven't Seen One in 10 Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Boxes Stopped Dropping - Haven't Seen One in 10 Levels

So I've been farming some gems with my non-event characters... just playing through the story levels, trying to get all the 5 stars on all the levels, just messing around... and I was watching each and every ad box that dropped. Then I realized I hadn't seen an ad box for a while. So I started keeping track... it got weird after 3 or 4 levels and no boxes, so I said, "I'll make a post about this if I get to 10 levels and there are no boxes..."
    Sure enough, I finish 10 levels, and not a single ad box has dropped. Is this a bug, or do they stop dropping for a while if you watch too many? Whats going on!? Help! Thanks

It's normal that ad boxes do not drop anymore after a certain period of time. Its not a bug, but rather something to do with the ad companies and how they make ads appear in the game etc. Somehow the ad boxes will start dropping again some time later, not sure how it works though.
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
    Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
    Ranked 10 in ANB 4
    Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

I know it isn't a bug, but I have noticed a significant drop of ad boxes with the curent anb/update. During Broze League, I was getting at least 5 ad boxes per run and I was playing non-stop for an hour or so. Now I find myself having to restart the game when I notice no ad boxes after a couple of runs.

Comment

Ads have definitely been slower the last few days. Normally restarting the game doesn’t really help but this week it seems to. Could just be coincidence. I don’t think anyone really knows for sure. As I understand the ad provider controls it all, and they don’t share a lot of info.

Comment

Yup true. The ad providers are the ones who control this and we aren't given any information regarding this. So best bet is possibly restarting your connection and changing between WiFi and data and see if it works.

I play on PC so I've got zero ads.
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
          Ranked 10 in ANB 4
          Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

If you cannot change your network connection, try to use VPN. There are many free VPN providers, just choose one of them. You will see completely a new set of ads, many of them you haven't seen before. At least it is less boring than seeing the same ads again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post
              So I've been farming some gems with my non-event characters... just playing through the story levels, trying to get all the 5 stars on all the levels, just messing around... and I was watching each and every ad box that dropped. Then I realized I hadn't seen an ad box for a while. So I started keeping track... it got weird after 3 or 4 levels and no boxes, so I said, "I'll make a post about this if I get to 10 levels and there are no boxes..."
              Sure enough, I finish 10 levels, and not a single ad box has dropped. Is this a bug, or do they stop dropping for a while if you watch too many? Whats going on!? Help! Thanks
              reset advertising id
              King of Android play
              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Usually if I log out of the game and cycle power the ads will resume almost immediately.
                ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686

CL1574 — iPad, at least for now

Hirza: L70 Assault BH — ANB3 TL80 — Now TL98
                Sesuvi: L70 Apprentice Mage — TL96
                Evicis: L70 Adventurer/Juggernaut Warrior — TL96
                Anrin: L70 Assault BH — ANB4 TL89 — Now TL93
                Vacora: L70 Arcanist Mage — Backup Mage and gem generator

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...rom-boxes-gone
                  XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
                  Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
                  BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Working...
                  X