Celestial items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial items

Would it ever be possible to turn celestial items back into cubes via gems?

That would be highly doubtful
    LIRO NENI TUXU 8328

Comment

Maybe at a website like this? :-)

Comment

No. That would completely defeat the purpose of Celestial items being hero bound.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          No. That would completely defeat the purpose of Celestial items being hero bound.
          Yeah and of course it depreciates the value of the Celestial. So, after the event and my celestial(s) are repacked into little blue cubes, bound to the particular hero, I gotta unpack them and use them ONLY on that hero, Travis?
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

Yeah and of course it depreciates the value of the Celestial. So, after the event and my celestial(s) are repacked into little blue cubes, bound to the particular hero, I gotta unpack them and use them ONLY on that hero, Travis?
            They will reset after the event ends, and you'll be free to bind them to any of your heroes as a new item.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairyplotter View Post
              Would it ever be possible to turn celestial items back into cubes via gems?
              Celestial boxes opened and used during the event will revert back to cubes once it is transferred to your main account via mail.
              So while at the event, utilize it.

For legendary boxes though, it will not revert to boxes so if you use it in the event, make sure you'll be able to use it when it is transferred to the main account (choose the stats and item wisely).
              Mobile Player
              Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
              (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

I don't know if this has been asked before, but if we bind a celestial to one of our mains, then for some reason choose to delete that toon in the future, that would permanently render the celestial item unusable, wouldn't it? Or would a new character with the same name and character type work?

Comment

Originally posted by Seiji Hoshino View Post
                  I don't know if this has been asked before, but if we bind a celestial to one of our mains, then for some reason choose to delete that toon in the future, that would permanently render the celestial item unusable, wouldn't it? Or would a new character with the same name and character type work?
                  Pretty positive when they first came out with Celestials it was confirmed your item becomes useless. I have 3 characters with the same name right now. The item knows which toon owns it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Pretty positive when they first came out with Celestials it was confirmed your item becomes useless. I have 3 characters with the same name right now. The item knows which toon owns it.
                    I guess I really have to choose wisely which toon gets the celestial because they'd be there forever.

Comment

Celestials are hero bound. So, if you bind one to a standard hero, then delete that hero, the Celestial becomes unusable.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                        Celestials are hero bound. So, if you bind one to a standard hero, then delete that hero, the Celestial becomes unusable.
                        emm, do u mean that if I will use cele box for example on lvl 5 character and after I will delete it Cele Box will disappear for ever or it will be send by mail on my acc (on my other heroes) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kedaver View Post

emm, do u mean that if I will use cele box for example on lvl 5 character and after I will delete it Cele Box will disappear for ever or it will be send by mail on my acc (on my other heroes) ?
                          If you have it in the character's inventory, it will be deleted with the character.

If it is in your bank, none of your other characters will be able to use it, even if you make a new one with the same name.

The only time Celestials reset to the original box is when the ANB you earned it in ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kedaver View Post
                            When you delete a character, anything in that character's inventory will be gone as well. If you have moved the Celestial item to the Stash, it will still be there, but NONE of your other characters will be able to use it, since it's bound to the now deleted character.

So, only open the Celestial Box with a character that you're planning to keep for a long time; and don't open it for any char lower than level 70 (I think it makes a level 70 item anyway, so your char won't be able to use it, but why risk making a Level 7 Celestial item?)
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

When you delete a character, anything in that character's inventory will be gone as well. If you have moved the Celestial item to the Stash, it will still be there, but NONE of your other characters will be able to use it, since it's bound to the now deleted character.

So, only open the Celestial Box with a character that you're planning to keep for a long time; and don't open it for any char lower than level 70 (I think it makes a level 70 item anyway, so your char won't be able to use it, but why risk making a Level 7 Celestial item?)
                              cool, ty

Comment

Working...
                              X