Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile casual warrior vs 8500 gems in Silver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mobile casual warrior vs 8500 gems in Silver

    As soon as I got to hometown I've bought companions, skillslots, second ability upgrade slot, traded some gems for gold. Made jewelry pow+exp.

    After lvl 10 went to trials. Every 10-20 lvl made new jewelry pow+exp and haste+exp. As soon as new skill was opened it was upgraded to lvl 5. After one hour I have 60lvl, synergy 91lvl and minus 3k gems.
    I returned to story mode for Robin, and then back to trials. Unlike Bronze I chose to kill bosses too and decrease time killing trial to 3-4 min. And always have currency boosters on.
    For ephemerals I chose Exp + : P H Cr, Vit Cr. CD, Vit Ab CD. I ran TBD about 40 minuts total.

    After 3h 2min from the beginning 70TL was done at 451 CL within 5min.
    After 7h35min from the beginning 90TL was done at 851 CL within 8:35min

    Exp+push
    851-904 CL 8*75tl 2*80tl 54min left
    904-926 CL was done 92.
    926 CL+ was done 93 within 8:27 and 0:11:15 left.
    At the road to Garm I was killed, escaped, started again, was killed again...and finally kicked his butt 3 minutes after the time expired. But I was glad anyway.

    Expenses summary:
    At low lvl I opened few chests, purchased few equipment pieces, made jewelry from gems and exchange gems to gold—500 gems
    Inventory — 75
    Skillslots — 510 = 5+10+20+25+50+400*
    Companions — 1075 = 500*2+50+25
    Skills up to lvl 5 — 903 = 43*21
    Bought 1 Master Crafter's crate for 200
    Reforge — 1200
    Socketing — 910= 280*2+350
    Boosters exp — 2500
    Boosters gold — 500
    Were crafted 2x100pow for rings, 2x100 haste for swords, 100 armor for gloves, CD for shoulders, vampirism for chest.

    Conclusion: using max gold boosters non-stop worth it cost. The earlier you can craft power and haste enchantments the faster you go. Don't be a squirrel like me and salvage what you don't need and lazy to reforge so that you won't need to buy chest with essences for 200 gems. Mobile sucks. Warriors don't.
    Last edited by Shilien; 03-05-2019, 10:52 PM.
    NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
    Mobile warrior Schrei

  • #2
    Well I played mage and in 6h30 min left i finished T70 without 1 E-Ring I pick on necklace Vit/HP on hit/CR/CD and 1 ring Power/Haste/CD/CR rest of my gears was random I finished T70 like on CL 150+ or something (Used L-Boxes for Interglass mantle and Mulkriser) Did not used any crafting like runes or what ever. 250K dmg 6.7K Hp 20% AR btw pushed trial till 79 if I could play more time I could hit 90+ Ez but e.t.c
    Ps: I thinking to get last ring with Haste/Hp on Hit/Cd/Cr but now I pushing T79 and still feel good
    BTW I DID NOT GRIND FOR ANY GEMS, EXP, JEWEL, etc

    Comment


    • #3
      Way to go Shilien ! You rock. I will post my summary sooner or later. I still have 3.5 hours and being patient as I level my skills. Started with 1.2K gems only so I'm tight on resources.
      But I'm clear with TL70. I'm just planning on how to utilize the remaining hours. TL90 would be a bonus. Let us see. I'm done with RotS, I've crafted one, I will be working on other available enchantment I can manage before I rush to pushing how far I can go.
      Mobile Player
      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shilien View Post
        Conclusion: using max gold boosters non-stop worth it cost...
        100% agree

        For those who still had plenty of time...Shockwave 10 ASAP..less stressfull & save time IMO
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-06-2019, 01:29 AM.
        Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
          For those who still had plenty of time...Shockwave 10 ASAP..less stressfull & save time IMO
          I'd add battle rage, which makes moving between mobs fast as flying and save time too.
          NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
          Mobile warrior Schrei

          Comment


          • #6
            I kinda wanna see what Shilien could do on a PC. Much further progress this week, compared to Bronze with 3 less hours!

            PS: I bet the newer players are Loving the XP dump your main accounts gets after each League ends. At ~1800 CL, getting 59 from Bronze was still really nice. I'd much rather be doing this than endlessly XP grinding trial 100 right now, even if it costs every gem I have!
            Last edited by Trouble; 03-06-2019, 05:52 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Congratulation Shilien . I am playing on mobile, too, but much worse result, just done TL70 after 4h playing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                I kinda wanna see what Shilien could do on a PC.
                I want it too!
                Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                I'd much rather be doing this than endlessly XP grinding trial 100 right now
                ​​​​​​+100! And maybe the only grinding gems 4-47 without boosters all the days with one char for the next league is worse.


                Alica2122 Thank you! I think you actually can do much more than me but something went wrong this time

                Altheo 42 I'm already waiting! It will be very interesting.
                NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
                Mobile warrior Schrei

                Comment


                • #9
                  Finally I have 2 Player -Irtez&Dene at trial 94 (quite some time alone there)...Congrat Dene-you beat Garm..9:59m...wat a lucky day for u

                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-08-2019, 03:07 AM.
                  Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                    After 3h 2min from the beginning 70TL was done at 451 CL within 5min.
                    After 7h35min from the beginning 90TL was done at 851 CL within 8:35min
                    My times were similar to yours. I was able to beat TL90 in 7:25 at CL820 with about an hour left on the clock. I think I'm done now...getting burnt out on ANBs.

                    IF I play the gold ANB I'm thinking about crafting the ephemerals with CR, CD, AR, and V instead of XP. I hate not having enough vitality at higher trials and getting one-shotted by mobs. I'm wondering if the 50% XP increase plus a 200% booster will be enough to get enough XP without having it as a stat on the jewelry...but I've got to have more vitality.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                      Expenses summary:
                      At low lvl I opened few chests, purchased few equipment pieces, made jewelry from gems and exchange gems to gold—500 gems
                      Inventory — 75
                      Skillslots — 510 = 5+10+20+25+50+400*
                      Companions — 1075 = 500*2+50+25
                      Skills up to lvl 5 — 903 = 43*21
                      Bought 1 Master Crafter's crate for 200
                      Reforge — 1200
                      Socketing — 910= 280*2+350
                      Boosters exp — 2500
                      Boosters gold — 500
                      Were crafted 2x100pow for rings, 2x100 haste for swords, 100 armor for gloves, CD for shoulders, vampirism for chest.

                      Conclusion: using max gold boosters non-stop worth it cost. The earlier you can craft power and haste enchantments the faster you go. Don't be a squirrel like me and salvage what you don't need and lazy to reforge so that you won't need to buy chest with essences for 200 gems. Mobile sucks. Warriors don't.
                      Great summary and congratulations on getting past TL90!

                      I couldn't help but notice the 1200 gems on Reforge. Were you adding XP to gear to grind more CL points?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                        I hate not having enough vitality at higher trials and getting one-shotted by mobs. I'm wondering if the 50% XP increase plus a 200% booster will be enough to get enough XP without having it as a stat on the jewelry...but I've got to have more vitality.
                        That happened to me during Bronze, so I only added XP on my necklace for Silver league. I thought that I might try to craft a replacement necklace for the push to TL90, but so far I am still grinding XP in the low TL80s to build up my CL points. I still have 2.5 hours of active play left and am hoping to hold on to a top 100 finish this time. CL points and toughness were too low to push past Garm at TL89 last time.

                        Not using XP on rings has slowed me down a bit this time, just pushed past 600CL points after 6 hours, maybe I should have budgeted more gems for XP boosters...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ozymandius..do the best that you can..2.5 hours is a lot of time...hope you can pass Garm at 89 & 94

                          Good Luck
                          Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190307-200153_Eternium.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	129186 So I have a massive dilemma, as you will see from below. With the stats I have, I know I can't beat TL90. Currently on TL84. However with 3.5 hours play time left, is it worth grinding out and possibly failing to reach TL90 and spending Gems. Or is it worth waiting for Gold event??? Any ideas from seasoned players? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190307-200153_Eternium.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	129183Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190307-200132_Eternium.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	129184Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190307-200146_Eternium.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	129185

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Go farm 70 or 80 for an hour and see how you feel, maybe even two hours. Trial 90 is much easier at CL 700-800.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X