Mobile casual warrior vs 8500 gems in Silver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
    With the stats I have, I know I can't beat TL90. Currently on TL84. However with 3.5 hours play time left, is it worth grinding out and possibly failing to reach TL90 and spending Gems. Or is it worth waiting for Gold event??? Any ideas from seasoned players?
    unsocket white, red, blue and purple stones and socket all with green stones... you need 90k HP for TL90... and get MS on pants/boots if you can... passive should be celerity/endurance/PI... if you can find 2 more adventure set to replace the defender set will be better... 2 Juggernaut 4 adventurer... after all that use the optimizer in my signature to optimize your CP...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Great summary and congratulations on getting past TL90!

I couldn't help but notice the 1200 gems on Reforge. Were you adding XP to gear to grind more CL points?
      Thanks! Reforging mostly was about adding LoH and AR. I made another set for pushing, didn't touch exp set because was confused was it final push or I'll go exp a bit more. And at all unlike Bronze drop gear stats were much worse. Too much vit, no MS, no LoH, pity dps.
      Last edited by Shilien; 03-07-2019, 10:10 PM. Reason: Bad grammar.

Comment

Finished the event at last. Here's what I got with 1.2k gems to start with.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019_0308_201611.png Views:	0 Size:	237.6 KB ID:	129309

Most of the strategy is as what Shilien , Nhat , FendyBt2 and Chosen have put in.

I just have short gem resources so I didn't manage to get archers. And instead of the 200% exp, I used the budget one hundreds.

Was able to nail TL70 at 355 CL at 4.5 hours.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_10891.png Views:	4 Size:	265.2 KB ID:	129308
        I was not expecting to get the TL90 and just focused on levelling but did manage to get RotS and other minor enchants.

At 20mins remaining, I did manage to finish TL89 but just barely, with 0:17 secs left. Was CL600+ that time. I tried hitting TL90 with the remaining time but I didn't manage a single summon. It was so tough. At 5 mins remaining on the event time, I tried my final push. I died a couple of times but moved on and did a summon at Kara with 3 mins left. I thought I couldn't make it since she may be tough but I was wrong
        As long as she doesn't summon any orb, she's easy meat, did mange to finish her before the time ends.

Conclusion is if you really have enough gems, you can really pull it off to TL90 and maybe made it high at LB.

Some take aways:
        1. I got excited and crafted the celestial to the piece I'm missing in the set. That is wrong. I should've farmed first to align my stats well.
        2. I accidentally crafted an Elban with one of the LBox. Silly me. Pay attention when opening it.
        3. I understimated the value of Integralas, was blinded by the good stats of Carnival.
        4. I didn't manage to get enough AR. Thought it was ok to have less. I was wrong.
        All in all, it was a good ride. I'd probably play more warrior now. I kinda see how it works. It's not only muscle but a lot of strategy.
        Last edited by Altheo 42; 03-08-2019, 02:29 PM.
        Mobile Player
        Altheo (M) TL109 ¦ Carlisle (XM) TL104
        (and 2 more heroes at TL101)

Comment

Started with 1,4k gems, finished on TL95 by warrior, only 100gems/day pack+adds
          Attached Files
          King of Android play
          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Main account, started with 3,5k gems
            Attached Files
            King of Android play
            NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Dyoma So put your strategy here, many will be interested.

Comment

Checking in here as well. Kept to a strict budget. 10.5k gems start..6k by the end of silver (any additional spending had to farm for gems during downtime). Made it to top 25.

Click image for larger version  Name:	06C75F3D-B308-4457-A8EB-5DBB34124B3A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	83.3 KB ID:	129388Click image for larger version  Name:	7C3BB26F-6436-40A0-B2D8-735B12134C7A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.3 KB ID:	129389
                Last edited by NeoSamurai; 03-09-2019, 01:24 AM.
                MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
                Arezo - Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                  unsocket white, red, blue and purple stones and socket all with green stones... you need 90k HP for TL90... and get MS on pants/boots if you can... passive should be celerity/endurance/PI... if you can find 2 more adventure set to replace the defender set will be better... 2 Juggernaut 4 adventurer... after all that use the optimizer in my signature to optimize your CP...
                  Most of this I can follow, but can you explain"you need 90k of HP"?

Also, is Endurance better than Tough as Nails for a warrior?

I made it through TL90 in this event and used the second celestial for a weapon upgrade (Diedre's Resolve), but I still struggled to get much farther. I finished trial 91 and came close to beating the broken dragon in TL92 but my toughness was lower than other warriors near my position (only around 283k). I probably needed to swap out all of my gemstones for more Vitality.

Comment

1. 1:16 to lvl70, did TBD, crafted epic exp/power/haste jewelry on 20/35/50lvl
                    King of Android play
                    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Keep the events coming, that way even the top players pool of gems would be exhausted , after a few more event and all players would have a same starting gems .

Comment

Most of this I can follow, but can you explain"you need 90k of HP"?

Also, is Endurance better than Tough as Nails for a warrior?
                        Total Life = 90k HP...

Endurance will add 20% to the total HP...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Total Life = 90k HP...

Endurance will add 20% to the total HP...
                          OK Thanks for clarifying that! I see now where my problem was getting past TL92 - my total life was only around 80k. Is total life just tied to Vitality and Endurance or are there other things that can boost HP?

Comment

Is total life just tied to Vitality and Endurance or are there other things that can boost HP?
                            AFAIK, those are the only thing that can boost the HP...
                            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

AFAIK, those are the only thing that can boost the HP...
                              Luckily I saved most of the legendary set gear from the last two events, I swapped a couple of set pieces to boost Vitality and changed Tough as Nails to Endurance. It took my HP to 122k, and I cruised through TL92 without dying.

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
                              X