Beating trial 110

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating trial 110

Hai there! I have finally beaten T110 on my mage. I only play on mobile so it wasn't easy haha. Now on my way to 115 .. but some bosses will surely be nasty!

Had to share my happiness here

Trial 111 down also, with 2.01 min. left.
    Magroth was easier than I thought!

T112 down also good day!

T113 down also! Going smoothe
    Last edited by Crk; 03-10-2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Congrats keep it up!

Comment

Good job! I believe the current highest mobile mage is 119 so you’re doing well!

Comment

Garm is giving me some trouble now. Gonna have to use the orange circle well enough to win some time

Comment

Originally posted by Crk View Post
            Garm is giving me some trouble now. Gonna have to use the orange circle well enough to win some time
            You will win quicker when the blue and orange circle overlap the most time. Good luck
            left the game

Comment

Wow, congrats! Yup like what Outlaw says, it'll be quicker if you can get the blue (healing) and orange (damage) auras to overlap so you can get both boosts at the same time.
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
              T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
              Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

You will win quicker when the blue and orange circle overlap the most time. Good luck
                Yes i know that .. but he can be a PITA when spanning

Comment

Did they fix the out of bounds Auras? I haven't tried luring him to a choke point because they used to go out of bounds, so instead I always try to lure away from a wall. Should I be leaving him by the wall now?

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                    Did they fix the out of bounds Auras? I haven't tried luring him to a choke point because they used to go out of bounds, so instead I always try to lure away from a wall. Should I be leaving him by the wall now?
                    Yes, they made a change previous updates. It‘s way easier now
                    left the game

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                      Auras can still spawn in "bad" spots, usually underneath him or on top of a rock/tree or partially out of bounds. In my experience, if there is anything on screen that can inhibit your movement, the blue cloud will spawn on it. But at least it's better than it was.

Comment

Arau's do not spawn outside the map or at unreachable places. This change is huge
                        left the game

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                          X