Crafting Change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting Change?

I have just noticed that my characters can now only craft items they can actually use. This must be a recent thing cos I haven't had to swap toons in the past to craft different class items. I only noticed because I am still levelling up my - lvl42

*Crafting mastery.

Comment

I think it on 1.3.42 update(please correct me if I'm wrong). It doesn't mean that all recipes you bought was gone, heroes can only craft items intended for them. It is good that wat, so players(especially newbies) prevent from crafting wrong piece/item for their heroes(mage-cloth armor, BH-leather armor ).

Comment

Yes, the made this change before the last Event started.
        XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
        Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
        BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
          I think it on 1.3.42 update(please correct me if I'm wrong). It doesn't mean that all recipes you bought was gone, heroes can only craft items intended for them. It is good that way, so players(especially newbies) prevent from crafting wrong piece/item for their heroes(mage-cloth armor, BH-leather armor ).
          Yes, it was changed based on feedback from Bronze event that newer players were wasting resources crafting gear that did not match their ANB hero. Crafting mastery, materials, and recipes are all tied to the account, so you just need to switch over to the hero you want to craft gear for. BTW you can make enchantments and put them in your stash where they can be accessed and used later by other heroes (as long as you leave them in their scroll form). Once you attach an enchantment to a piece of gear, however, you cannot transfer it...

Comment

Thanks ) I was wondering if I was not remembering correctly. Patch notes would be good guys - stop me wondering if I was losing my marbles

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Yes, it was changed based on feedback from Bronze event that newer players were wasting resources crafting gear that did not match their ANB hero. Crafting mastery, materials, and recipes are all tied to the account, so you just need to switch over to the hero you want to craft gear for. BTW you can make enchantments and put them in your stash where they can be accessed and used later by other heroes (as long as you leave them in their scroll form). Once you attach an enchantment to a piece of gear, however, you cannot transfer it...
              I was one of the experts , crafted LEATHER boots and pants for my Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

I was one of the experts , crafted LEATHER boots and pants for my Mage.
                Sorry... I am sure that you were not the only one who got confused by the different types of armor in the new crafting system. I was glad to see that the Devs fixed the confusion in the latest version.

Comment

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

However, we were allowed to purchase every recipe, whether we'd need them or not...

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                      However, we were allowed to purchase every recipe, whether we'd need them or not...
                      Recipes are account wide, even for event toons - you do not need to purchase them for each char.

Comment

Yes, that is obvious. My point is that you still had to purchase through all of the recipes with gold or gems if you wanted to ensure that you got all of the recipes for one hero type. Now, having all of the resources for the other 2 types is of no value, unless you choose to use those other two types. Yes, it is just me complaining...

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                          Yes, that is obvious. My point is that you still had to purchase through all of the recipes with gold or gems if you wanted to ensure that you got all of the recipes for one hero type. Now, having all of the resources for the other 2 types is of no value, unless you choose to use those other two types. Yes, it is just me complaining...
                          Well most people have at least 3 for the daily gem reward tasks, and yes Nhat has said to me about buying them all so you have them all, I am not gold rich enough to do that, But you do realise you get free refresh every 3 hours ?

Took me at least a month to find I could refresh recipes for free every 3 hours
                          Last edited by yaddab; 03-11-2019, 07:51 PM. Reason: Edit: To add how long it took me to find the free refresh.. Im slow what can I say

Comment

Refreshing the recipe choices for free simply gives you a new selection of recipes. You still need to purchase the recipe. One is available for gold and the others for gems. In order to obtain ALL of the current recipes (72?) you can just spend gold and never gems, but you need to wait until every one of your desired recipes comes up as purchasable for gold. By refreshing and purchasing the gold item every three hours, you reduce the pool from which the "gold purchasable" item is drawn.

Hence, it is to your advantage to "do a free refresh" every three hours and purchase the "gold" recipe offered.

Eventually you will have purchased all of the available recipes "permanently".

Comment

Working...
                            X