Can I enchant Stormblade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I enchant Stormblade?

Hi, my first noob question...I lopked for somethong to do after lv 70. As I am not so much into speedgaming, I thought it could be nice to farm materials to craft something nice. I like the Stormrune and so, I learned it. However, I also like my Stormblade and I was wondering if it is possible to do the Stormrune enchantment on the Stormblade? Is this a problem as there already is a kind of similar feature on it?

In discord, I was told to wait for a better weapon. So I will look into the LB what you have as a weapon. However, is it at least possible to put stormrune on stormblade?

Comment

Yes, you can put an enchantment on your Stormblade.
      left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Ciana View Post
        Hi, my first noob question...I lopked for somethong to do after lv 70. As I am not so much into speedgaming, I thought it could be nice to farm materials to craft something nice. I like the Stormrune and so, I learned it. However, I also like my Stormblade and I was wondering if it is possible to do the Stormrune enchantment on the Stormblade? Is this a problem as there already is a kind of similar feature on it?

Last edited by Dyoma; 03-11-2019, 11:27 PM.
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

King of Android play
          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
          X