All heroes have ANB supplies and countdown clock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All heroes have ANB supplies and countdown clock

All of my pre-existing heroes have ANB supplies and a countdown clock that's at four days and 21 hours. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work. If this is the correct behavior, I apologize for posting a useless bug report and would like a pointer to info on how I can remove my heroes from the event.

If this is a bug, it persists even though I have tried
    • Logging out then logging back in
    • Logging out and quitting the game, then restarting the game and logging back in
    • Logging out, quitting the game, and turning my phone off, letting it rest for about ten seconds, then reversing the process.

I have not tried reinstalling the game; I have a cold and I'm too tired right now, but I will be happy to do so in an hour or two.

Game version: 1.3.44
    Device: Motorola moto g6
    Map or Trial: Home town
    Player type: Two Warriors and one Mage
    Player gear: N/A
    Abilities: N/A
    Reproducible: 5/5

Thank you, and please let me know if I can help.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and am still having the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatZot View Post
      All of my pre-existing heroes have ANB supplies and a countdown clock that's at four days and 21 hours. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work. If this is the correct behavior, I apologize for posting a useless bug report and would like a pointer to info on how I can remove my heroes from the event.
      It's a War Supplies event... it's not an ANB event... you can just ignore it if you don't want to do it... we have the War Supplies event every now and then... it's a regular thing...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
      --------------------------------------
      See my endgame heroes build...
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event...
      Watch more videos from my YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

These 'War Supplies' are for your main acc. Like Fendy said above. It's normal
        left the game

Comment

There's no countdown for playtime though. You may keep playing, with any or all heroes, for as long as you want, unlike ANB Bornze/SIlver/Gold Leagues.

Also, you get a *small* bonus to both XP and Gold/Gemstones during this event, so it pays to equip your preferred hero class with any Extra Gold jewelry and gear you can get your hands on, play for a few minutes on TBD/The Temple (or whatever your preferred gemstone farming map is) until you get your first reward: a free Greater Currency Booster. Consuming this booster will grant you a VERY respectable gold/gemstones farming bonus for the next 30 minutes of playtime (actual play only, idle does not count), which should help you finish the 200-gemstone quest in less than 10 minutes, and by this time your pockets should be gleaming with gold.

Comment

IDK Lads I play this game 4 years and never seen any bug or sumthin.

Comment

Can we leave war supplies rewards in the mailbox and open them with a new ANB hero? I did not think to leave them and try that.

Comment

You can't. ANB heroes get their own separate inboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Pond View Post
                  Can we leave war supplies rewards in the mailbox and open them with a new ANB hero? I did not think to leave them and try that.
                  This is a suggestion I posted on Feedback subforum a couple days ago. Please give it a +1 and/or comment on the thread if you will.

Comment

Working...
                  X