Lesson learned from ANB Silver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson learned from ANB Silver

Seeing how 80% (24 of the top 30) in ANB Silver are either Korea or China, I've settled on the realization that top LB spots are not worth the cost. Also, since these players will have extra bonuses from additional medals, the gap will only widen from here. I'll just shoot for individual-based achievements from now on.

Thank you to the devs for making CBoxes attainable without needing to spend outrageous quantities of gems. Seeing players with level 10 skills on day 1 makes it pretty obvious that they're sinking large quantities of gems. Good for them, and it's good for the game as well since that is a revenue stream. I do appreciate being able to earn worthwhile rewards based on my individual playing, not penalized by others climbing past me on the LBs as in previous ANBs.

It may be difficult to implement due to VPNs, but what about having parallel events with Korea/China in one pool and the rest of us in another? I think many of us would like a shot at the top medals, but given the current state, that's just not a realistic goal. I'll continue my 100 gems/day, but spending $50+ every other week would get me shot by my wife.

what about having parallel events with Korea/China in one pool and the rest of us in another?
    I had to laugh at first because it looks like it can be meant on a racist path haha. I surely know what you mean for real I don't think that something like this will be a thing in future
    XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
    Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
    BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 40

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

I had to laugh at first because it looks like it can be meant on a racist path haha. I surely know what you mean for real I don't think that something like this will be a thing in future
      Thanks for catching that. Sorry if I offended anyone... was certainly not my intent.
      I only referred to it that way to align with how those 24 characters were named. If anything, they should be honored since they're the elite and the rest of us are lower on the LBs.

Comment

My intention is to always be as good as these players are. Not the Top3, but without spending real money I'm always able to reach Top20/10. I like the challenge
        XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Some players got really high rankings while only spending gems they accumulated during the previous months. I think a viable strategy is to maybe not try so hard during an ANB and save up for the next one.

But yeah, Korea/China separate league - not going to happen haha.

Comment

Do U think 99.99 USD has the same Purchasing Power Parity with 648 CNY?
            NO! but we get same Gems!!!
            U can spend time to watch ads just like we did.

Comment

I think the bigger problem is that PC only players can't watch ads which makes accumulating gems a tad more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
                I think the bigger problem is that PC only players can't watch ads which makes accumulating gems a tad more difficult.
                But instead they can easier reach any rank with less gems spent than mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
                  I play the whole time on mobile devices or on emulators to get gems. Only the Event playtime and trial push's are made on the normal PC version. So I got definitly an advantage over some mobile or only PC players..
                  XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

I play the whole time on mobile devices or on emulators to get gems. Only the Event playtime and trial push's are made on the normal PC version. So I got definitly an advantage over some mobile or only PC players..
                    Exactly this. The game is on multiple platforms, and leveraging this flexibility for different objectives helps a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodie View Post
                      <snip> I'll continue my 100 gems/day, but spending $50+ every other week would get me shot by my wife.
                      I think this is a well thought out and life preserving decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodie View Post
                        Thank you to the devs for making CBoxes attainable without needing to spend outrageous quantities of gems.
                        This was never the case, as long as you had enough time. (and usually a PC, or good mobile device)
                        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

I’v been playing for about 8 months now and my son turned me onto this game. I have really enjoyed it so far however it seems that there are ways to cheat and it wouldn’t surprise me that the top people that are always up there ( you know who you are ) are hacking gems and just enough to not look suspicious.
                          With that being said I would like to see just in the events how many packs are purchased by having some kind of counter or stars so we all know what we are up against.
                          Do be fooled because watching the adds is paying to play! The amount of $$ this game brings in through adds is more than I could spend in several lifetimes!

also how about an event with no gems, no books and 24 hours of timed play? That might be a fair/even event

Comment

Also no in game purchases

Comment

Working...
                            X