Thread gone on ANB continually running

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread gone on ANB continually running

Is it gone or did I forget what it was called?

It was in an other topic, but don't know which thread it was.
    left the game

Comment

I can sure say, that Travis said: Gold will start on 15th march-22 march, 1 week break and on 29th march the Bronze 2 league will start. And that plans can change.
      If it helps you
      left the game

Comment

Thanks, but not wondering that. Just looking at the for latest iteration old timer holding everybody back.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
          Thanks, but not wondering that. Just looking at the for latest iteration old timer holding everybody back.
          Incase you missed it, the latest installment as to why we shouldn't have frequent events is because of the one person that was able to finish top 10 in LBs with no celestials, therefore we should all learn how to play and not ask for celestial. Lol
          jokes aside.....actually all the reasons as to why we shouldn't have events have been just as redunkulous as that one.
          Last edited by Rogann; 03-13-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

The other thread was deleted, likely for getting too vitriolic.

I changed my mind anyway. There can never be enough celestials. There should be a new event that rewards two celestials for every time you open a celestial. Plus the portal in the center of town should be changed to a continuously erupting celestial volcano. Also the game should reset hourly, because nothing is more fun than starting over all the time.

Comment

Please don't start on the direct attacks and name calling again.

I was the one who requested the other thread be closed, got tired of the mess that it was becoming - common theme with those sort of things it seems...

Yes, all feedbacks are wellcome and appreciated, but I draw then line when people starts calling out others for their's and ridiculing others' opinion. You don't HAVE to be nice, but it sure is appreciated...
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I actually didn't intend to delete the other thread. I meant to leave the OP and my response sans all the toxicity, but the forum decided to delete it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X