Gold ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold ANB

Man. I logged in at 2PM to get started...played off and on. Checked on the LB at 5PM...holy cow, there is already someone done with Trial 90. "Paytowin"...interesting name. Four hours to get to Trial 90 seems nuts. They had all of their skills at level 10...is that possible?

Anyway.

I'm 1 hour and 10 minutes in, and still only level 44. :/ Considering just grabbing the set and Legendary Box and stopping at that point so that I can use them on my main account character.
    Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 03-15-2019, 11:44 PM.

It is possible, if you gem every upgrade time and buy essence boxes as it's nothing.. and maybe buy some event-packages.
    left the game

Comment

The biggest thing, is how did they get 8 skills Level 10 in just 4 hours. I guess if I sat and did the math, I could figure out how many Books they needed...but dang

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post
        The biggest thing, is how did they get 8 skills Level 10 in just 4 hours. I guess if I sat and did the math, I could figure out how many Books they needed...but dang
        You can gem the remaining time. If you have 10-20k gems leftover there's no problem. The Event start was 6 1/2 hours ago. So you can use your whole playtime for now
        left the game

Comment

Yeah....makes sense. I guess the name says it all...unless they just had that many gems banked.

Comment

Well. Being that I will be out of town all next week, and would reaaally like to finish this...I did it. I bought a $20 package. _shrug_. Maybe that helps me, maybe that doesn't. Either way, I've spent next to nothing on this game, so...I know as a developer myself that the salary has to come from somewhere.

Next time, I'll store up my gems.

Kinda feel sheepish the fact that I spent 8000+ gems on getting all the recipes right away when they pushed that update out...had I kept the gmes...well...yeah. Lesson learned.

Comment

....while i am struggling here to buy XP/Gold booster since i was no where near completing even 1 daily task last week due to my mid-sem exam. So my gem count was only 450 when i start the event this morning.
              *sigh* It is going to be a real struggle to finish this week event. But on the bright side, i do have the whole week off, so i will be grinding gems until the skin of my forefinger wears off. T_T
              Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

These people probably bought the event value packs and use them as much as they can, and if they can't get all their skills to level 10, they just need to use gems to finish up those skills. You can buy unlimited gems as long as you're willing to spend real cash.

Doing ad boxes for gems will take quite a bit of time. Hmm. But that's the only way to get gems apart from buying them with real cash.

With the Gold League allowing only 6 hours of playtime, it's gonna be difficult without having at least some amount of gems stocked up.
                Last edited by Sanctum; 03-16-2019, 04:44 AM.
                Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                  Doing ad boxes for gems will take quite a bit of time. Hmm. But that's the only way to get gems apart from buying them with real cash.

With the Gold League allowing only 6 hours of playtime, it's gonna be difficult without having at least some amount of gems stocked up.
                  I play on NoxPlayer (Mobile Emulator for PC) and iPad. I get 2 ad's per Morgenheim run in average. When I need about 1 min per run and 30 sek per ad, then I will ned about 2 min for 10 gems. So I have about 100 gems in about 30min. It's not that much, but ok - because I only watch ad's for about 2 weeks. 1 week before ANB Gold league, and in the whole week of AND Gold - when I'm not using my playtime... It's a (huuuge) bit boring.. but it is what it is. That's what the game is right now, if you don't wanna pay amounts of real money..
                  left the game

Comment

I see. But after some time, the ads will stop dropping. Does restarting your connection work?

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                      I see. But after some time, the ads will stop dropping. Does restarting your connection work?
                      On my NoxPlayer, ad's won't ever stop. If I play on mobile, I simply have to start the game on some other device, when I open the game on my mobile, the ad's will work like at the first time. So I can watch fulltime ad's..
                      Last edited by Outlaw; 03-16-2019, 05:13 AM.
                      left the game

Comment

When I notice I'm not seeing ad boxes dropping as much I just reset the game and that works for me.

Comment

Okay cool thanks guys.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

TL60 in 5:00, CL170. 3h left. Maybe I can get to 75, lol. Lots of deaths on trash, but Kara was cake.
                            Breaking to let skills level up. Maybe.
                            Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 03-16-2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

There's still plenty of time. Shouldn't be a problem for you to hit trial 75

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
                              X