Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN MODS can I please make an exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN MODS can I please make an exchange?

So I accidentally made an adventures tunic instead of stalkers on my anb character with a custom legendary item box... is there any way I can exchange it for a stalker tunic pleaseeeeeee!? I'm begging you omfg not even kidding I cant even describe how pissed off I am right now... please let me exchange it if possible. Thanks in advance!

No, the dev's won't let you change the item
    left the game

Comment

Sadly I think you are stuck with it...

Comment

I did the same.....I socketed the item too taboot.......

Its salvaged.

Comment

you're stuck with it Travis has done this for us before, but then the devs yelled at him for it and threatened his job
          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

lol, no one threatened my job. Besides, I work for the publisher (Making Fun), not the developer (Dream Primer).

That said, once you transmute a cube, it cannot be undone anymore. Fortunately, we run events frequently, so you'll have plenty of chances to earn more cubes.

Comment

Originally posted by WhankisMaximus View Post
              So I accidentally made an adventures tunic instead of stalkers on my anb character with a custom legendary item box... is there any way I can exchange it for a stalker tunic pleaseeeeeee!? I'm begging you omfg not even kidding I cant even describe how pissed off I am right now... please let me exchange it if possible. Thanks in advance!
              We feel you bro, **It happens to the best of us. I did a mistake too creating an elban scepter over DR. Oh, well <deep sigh>, next event please...

And it happens when crafting jewelry too. I needed a ring and holy molly, I got a necklace!

I think there should be a warning before proceeding. I hope devs do that. Cause if that happens to a Cbox that will be 10x the frustration.
              Mobile Player
              Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

We feel you bro, **It happens to the best of us. I did a mistake too creating an elban scepter over DR. Oh, well <deep sigh>, next event please...

And it happens when crafting jewelry too. I needed a ring and holy molly, I got a necklace!

I think there should be a warning before proceeding. I hope devs do that. Cause if that happens to a Cbox that will be 10x the frustration.
                The problem is, that when you change for example from creating Mukraiser to Elban Scepter, that the weapon picture won't change. That made me some trouble earlier. Or that every Shoulder pad and everything will have the same picture, no matter which set you're using. Hopefully that changes in future
                left the game

Comment

Yeah, I stared really long and hard at my Celestial Apprentice boots I made last night before completing the item. The icon was definitely not accurate in the preview window.

Comment

Icon issues with the boxes is, unfortunately, another known issue that is "on the list" to be fixed "eventually"... (as far as I am aware)
                    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Look I swear I asked once and Travis told me that the dads had a talk with him about it.

I may have had at the job part...b
                      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

The problem is, that when you change for example from creating Mukraiser to Elban Scepter, that the weapon picture won't change. That made me some trouble earlier. Or that every Shoulder pad and everything will have the same picture, no matter which set you're using. Hopefully that changes in future
                        Yeah that too.
                        Mobile Player
                        Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Working...
                        X