Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold ANB disappointment

Well I ended at TL84 BH
    i wasted so much time on Garm and I used way to many gems just for this one level I’m just sad... should’ve quit while I was ahead....

Dont feel too bad, I think all of us has been there atleast once when we were a newbie.
    just take it as a lesson learned. Atleast now you know how to do better.

Trust me, I wasted a lot of gems too. Especially in bronze....it was my first anb event.....so ya...

Comment

I did TL87 with stalker on mobile, 2-3k gems spent. I did better than bronze when i spent a lot more. Next ANB will be better, i hope i will reach 90 with what i learned this rounds.

Comment

Don't be sad..you are better than me..I only manage up to trial 64..hv Hella of time with magroth chasing me here and there & Kara the ugly toad .well ist time playing mage for ANB..disappointed?.. not at all..I regard it as an exercise & opportunity for me to open & upgraded all skills plus add minions ..my ANB mage would definitely turn into my fifth hero
        Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..7:40m....Nice ..well still with a few crap gears.. erm...fail to beat Garm at 129 tough...(PC only)

Comment

Feel your problem, on bronze I rinsed 10k gems and got to TL89, again bloody Garm destroyed me. Silver I managed to get TL92. Gold, only just managed to complete TL85 with seconds to go. Wasn't even mathematically possible to achieve TL90 for me in this one. So sharing in the pain here.

Comment

I'm at T93 now with 40 mins left. Key was letting abilities upgrade while farming gems on main. Will push tonight to aim 95+ .. I'm happy after that 2 celestials every ANB is nice

Comment

Would rather staple myself to a cow as opposed to farming gems watching add after add after add.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                Would rather staple myself to a cow as opposed to farming gems watching add after add after add.
                Yeah adds are lame. I put the TV on and watch some while ads are playing. Raking up 300 gems a day. 100 gems per day deal, 4x20 from dailies, plus around 100 from ads. It piles up between events. I'm happy when I get 2 celestials each ANB. Main will be full celest after gold ANB

Comment

For the ones having extra difficulty against a certain boss, I suggest you try to clear the level below faster. That way you can skip your nemesis.

Comment

Well I finished at rank 248 BH but still a little disappointed. I can’t fathom how some top people are higher TL than my main account by a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
                      Well I finished at rank 248 BH but still a little disappointed. I can’t fathom how some top people are higher TL than my main account by a lot.
                      Review your play style and build, some things might still need fine tuning. And most of all, practice.
                      Mobile Player
                      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Working...
                      X