Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying Bluestacks for the ad-boxes, since ANB Gold got my gem reserves all but depleted. Not a smooth transition though.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Bluestacks for the ad-boxes, since ANB Gold got my gem reserves all but depleted. Not a smooth transition though.

First of all, it feels a lot less responsive compared to Windows client, often freezing for a couple seconds (I'm running it on an i7 quad-core, nVidia GPU, so I'm fairly sure processing power shouldn't be an issue). I also couldn't get the right mouse button to work so far. Is there a workaround to this, or do I absolutely need a touch screen for the secondary attack? Any settings I should be aware of?

So far, ads seem less varied than I expected, I mostly get to watch the same half-dozen ads over and over, with the occasional outsider. I'm OK with that, though. Is there a known reason why they can't also be made available for Windows version?

I would greatly appreciate some input on the best maps to farm for ad-boxes and gem drops. Thanks!

Emulators are not supported, so take this with a grain of salt...have you tried enabling virtualization in your BIOS or UEFI settings?

Comment

Recall FendyBt2 mentioned that Bluestack v3 runs smoother than v4 - you can get v3 here (I think, I don't use it...) https://www.bluestacks.com/try-bluestacks-3.html
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
        First of all, it feels a lot less responsive compared to Windows client, often freezing for a couple seconds (I'm running it on an i7 quad-core, nVidia GPU, so I'm fairly sure processing power shouldn't be an issue).
        Try and turn "Framerate Limit: ON" from the in-game settings...

I also couldn't get the right mouse button to work so far. Is there a workaround to this, or do I absolutely need a touch screen for the secondary attack?
        AFAIK, only Bstacks3 can use CTRL+left-mouse click to trigger the secondary attack...

Any settings I should be aware of?
        https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en...ks-feels-slow-
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
        --------------------------------------
        See my endgame heroes build...
        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
        My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Emulators are not supported, so take this with a grain of salt... have you tried enabling virtualization in your BIOS or UEFI settings?
          Not sure on that, Travis! Will check on next reboot.
          I made sure to try the official Android version first, but it is basically unplayable on my LG F610. Even the menu is nigh unreadable on a 3,2"screen.
          Tried it on wife's Moto G3 for a few minutes, just for sake of thoroughness, but even there it was painfully slow.

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
          Try and turn "Framerate Limit: ON" from the in-game settings...

AFAIK, only Bstacks3 can use CTRL+left-mouse click to trigger the secondary attack...

https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en...ks-feels-slow-
          Always ON, even on Windows. Downloading BS3 right now, will make sure to post back the results.
          Also, very VERY nice link you posted there, reading it through, LOTS of useful suggestions so far. According to one of them, I shouldn't be able to change the number of allocated cores (which I can do) unless hardware assisted Virtualization is already enabled, so perhaps I might not need to mess with BIOS settings after all.

Thank you, Travis, Nhat and FendyBt2 for all the help!
          Last edited by MarkHark; 03-26-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

UPDATE: Apparently, BS3 did not like being installed on top of BS4. At first, engine wouldn't load at all. After a system reboot, app downloads wouldn't progress beyond the "awaiting download" message. Took a full uninstall of both BS3 and 4, then reinstalling BS3 and voilá now all is fine. Or is it?

On the plus side, Eternium seems to run much smoother than before, with just the occasional glitch. I can also shoot my secondary with CTRL-click (thanks again for the tip FendyBt2 ).
            On the negative side, my female hero now sounds like a tranny Other sounds also seem to be shifted towards the lower end of the spectrum.
            Also the 3D scenarios look somewhat awkward. Can't put my finger to it but I guess it could be related to the T&L engine. That big space full of columns at the end of Scartree Hold makes it very easy to notice the difference, as the hero passes behind each column. Should I change graphic settings from OpenGL to DirectX, or just leave it alone?

PS: *BIOS checked, and Virtualization is indeed enabled*
            Last edited by MarkHark; 03-27-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X