Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using points in AR is useless, don't do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    andrewcb88 I just beat 121 with Eileen, Frostbolt, Frostbeam, 1100 AR and on mobile. That pretty much goes completely against the current meta. None of these guides are written in stone...do what works best for you.

    Comment


    • #17
      lele said for DW warrior 1000 AR will be the best,if u play on mobile

      Comment


      • #18
        In my experience 1500 AR on a Warrior with Integralas Mantel is to much. I am currently in the process or re-working my gear to lower my AR to the 1000-1200 range.

        Comment


        • #19
          With my BH I like 50% cool down reduction which is 1480AR also I like my attack speed at 7. I play on my iPad and any more than that I can’t keep up.
          The guides ARE VERY HELPFUL but are GUIDES! And I thank you for them because it is a very helpful foundation/starting point.

          That’s my 2 cents for the day

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Never View Post
            andrewcb88 I just beat 121 with Eileen, Frostbolt, Frostbeam, 1100 AR and on mobile. That pretty much goes completely against the current meta. None of these guides are written in stone...do what works best for you.
            For mobile I prefer less AR for every class. That's the reason why we use Stalker Set for BH on mobile and not Assault.
            left the game

            Comment


            • #21
              Uhhh .... Lol?

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi there. And what about the innate characteristic of Alacrity? I remind those who don't know that the maximum acceleration of cooling skills occurs at 1500 AR (30% chance of cooling during attack). It turns out that with good IM you can keep the AR around 1000. In my warriors, usually around 1050-1100 AR + IM. Also AR of hero change cooling of some skills of minions.
                Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (5500+ m.)
                Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play more than 3 years.
                Nekromant - honest and decent player !!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bart the warrior View Post
                  Hi there. And what about the innate characteristic of Alacrity? I remind those who don't know that the maximum acceleration of cooling skills occurs at 1500 AR (30% chance of cooling during attack). It turns out that with good IM you can keep the AR around 1000. In my warriors, usually around 1050-1100 AR + IM. Also AR of hero change cooling of some skills of minions.
                  This is what's vague, do you have link where this innate characteristic was discussed?
                  Mobile Player
                  Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Never View Post
                    andrewcb88 I just beat 121 with Eileen, Frostbolt, Frostbeam, 1100 AR and on mobile. That pretty much goes completely against the current meta. None of these guides are written in stone...do what works best for you.
                    Wow, hats off to that! You're king of mage mobile play then.
                    Mobile Player
                    Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

                      This is what's vague, do you have link where this innate characteristic was discussed?
                      If you mean "alacrity", here
                      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...te-1-2-55-beta
                      King of Android play
                      NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                        Thanks mate, shouldn't this be in the guide section lol. And I hope they release a balancing patch soon.
                        Mobile Player
                        Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
                          With my BH I like 50% cool down reduction which is 1480AR also I like my attack speed at 7. I play on my iPad and any more than that I can’t keep up.
                          I use two iPad Pros, one from last year, with ~65 FPS and a new one from this year, with 120FPS. (Sometimes it is just a blur at 120FPS! :-)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            BH dodge dance on mobile in TL100, Is that where I'm wildly mashing my oversized paw on the screen like Shrek screaming "move donkey!, Move!"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Like Mark Twain said...

                              ^ link ^

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	131639


                              Last edited by Coda; 03-28-2019, 11:53 PM.
                              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I think a 2100 to 2200 AR BH is optimal. The longer the cooldown for a bh the more vulnerable you are.
                                I'm at 55% CD reduction right now, I think 58% would be perfect.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X