Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lele said for DW warrior 1000 AR will be the best,if u play on mobile

Comment

In my experience 1500 AR on a Warrior with Integralas Mantel is to much. I am currently in the process or re-working my gear to lower my AR to the 1000-1200 range.

Comment

With my BH I like 50% cool down reduction which is 1480AR also I like my attack speed at 7. I play on my iPad and any more than that I can’t keep up.
        The guides ARE VERY HELPFUL but are GUIDES! And I thank you for them because it is a very helpful foundation/starting point.

That’s my 2 cents for the day

Comment

Originally posted by Never View Post
          andrewcb88 I just beat 121 with Eileen, Frostbolt, Frostbeam, 1100 AR and on mobile. That pretty much goes completely against the current meta. None of these guides are written in stone...do what works best for you.
          For mobile I prefer less AR for every class. That's the reason why we use Stalker Set for BH on mobile and not Assault.
          left the game

Comment

Uhhh .... Lol?

Comment

Hi there. And what about the innate characteristic of Alacrity? I remind those who don't know that the maximum acceleration of cooling skills occurs at 1500 AR (30% chance of cooling during attack). It turns out that with good IM you can keep the AR around 1000. In my warriors, usually around 1050-1100 AR + IM. Also AR of hero change cooling of some skills of minions.
              Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (5700+ m.)
              Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play more than 3 years.
              Nekromant - honest and decent player !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bart the warrior View Post
                Hi there. And what about the innate characteristic of Alacrity? I remind those who don't know that the maximum acceleration of cooling skills occurs at 1500 AR (30% chance of cooling during attack). It turns out that with good IM you can keep the AR around 1000. In my warriors, usually around 1050-1100 AR + IM. Also AR of hero change cooling of some skills of minions.
                This is what's vague, do you have link where this innate characteristic was discussed?

Comment

Originally posted by Never View Post
                  andrewcb88 I just beat 121 with Eileen, Frostbolt, Frostbeam, 1100 AR and on mobile. That pretty much goes completely against the current meta. None of these guides are written in stone...do what works best for you.
                  Wow, hats off to that! You're king of mage mobile play then.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

This is what's vague, do you have link where this innate characteristic was discussed?
                    If you mean "alacrity", here
                    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...te-1-2-55-beta
                    King of Android play
                    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                      Thanks mate, shouldn't this be in the guide section lol. And I hope they release a balancing patch soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
                        With my BH I like 50% cool down reduction which is 1480AR also I like my attack speed at 7. I play on my iPad and any more than that I can’t keep up.
                        I use two iPad Pros, one from last year, with ~65 FPS and a new one from this year, with 120FPS. (Sometimes it is just a blur at 120FPS! :-)

Comment

BH dodge dance on mobile in TL100, Is that where I'm wildly mashing my oversized paw on the screen like Shrek screaming "move donkey!, Move!"

Comment

Like Mark Twain said...

^ link ^

Click image for larger version

Name:	never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	131639

Last edited by Coda; 03-28-2019, 11:53 PM.
                            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

I think a 2100 to 2200 AR BH is optimal. The longer the cooldown for a bh the more vulnerable you are.
                              I'm at 55% CD reduction right now, I think 58% would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogann View Post
                                I think a 2100 to 2200 AR BH is optimal. The longer the cooldown for a bh the more vulnerable you are.
                                I'm at 55% CD reduction right now, I think 58% would be perfect.
                                55% CD? You mean AR?
                                left the game

Comment

Working...
                                X