Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryDarc
    replied
    Just as a guess of this programmer, pvp would be a lot easier to do than multi-player. Latter seems super difficult. Think thru the rules of how the players would interact. Even starting a MP game would be interesting. I like the idea but at this stage of development? Tough, really tough.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Hey Muk! Sorry, I was away myself (unexpectedly) for a week.

Leave a comment:

• mukraise
    replied
    I think I have been waiting for pvp and multiplayer longer than ALL of you. ... :-p. PEEKABOO Travis!!!! Lol.. you thought I was gone? Nope still here.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    (How wonderful would that be... Maybe all of those players who are already at the top will become teams and give the rest of us a chance to move further down the list! :-)

So, if 5 folks all contribute a similar amount to purchase gems, gear or other items, they can create a wonderful hero who will forever reign at the top 10% of the leader board.

Leave a comment:

• Rogann
    replied
    It was stated to come...almost countless times question is not if but when

Leave a comment:

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGGAME2EZ View Post
    I take it there is no multi player? Do they plan to change that? This game would be awesome with multi player. I can’t wait for the new diablo because of that.
    It is on the tables but other more important updates have to come before that. It was posted before but can't seem to find it.

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    It was previously mentioned that the developers have plans to add multiplayer to this game but because this will take a much longer time than fixing smaller issues/bugs or introducing minor changes/patches, it hasn't been introduced/worked on yet.

Leave a comment:

• XtinctionEvent6
    replied
    There’s no multiplayer currently and I believe no plans to add it in the near future. Beyond that...

Leave a comment:

• BIGGAME2EZ
    started a topic No multi player?

No multi player?

I take it there is no multi player? Do they plan to change that? This game would be awesome with multi player. I can’t wait for the new diablo because of that.
Working...
X