No multi player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No multi player?

I take it there is no multi player? Do they plan to change that? This game would be awesome with multi player. I can’t wait for the new diablo because of that.

There’s no multiplayer currently and I believe no plans to add it in the near future. Beyond that...
    ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
    CL1831 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
    Dyoma’s Crown: 355

Hirza: Assault BH — XP farmer
    Sesuvi: ELR/GMC Mage — TL120
    Evicis: Defender/Blackguard Warrior — TL117
    Anrin: Assault/Tesla BH — TL118
    Sathena: Arcanist Mage — gold farmer

Comment

It was previously mentioned that the developers have plans to add multiplayer to this game but because this will take a much longer time than fixing smaller issues/bugs or introducing minor changes/patches, it hasn't been introduced/worked on yet.
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum

T145 Arcanist
      TL142 Regalia

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by BIGGAME2EZ View Post
        I take it there is no multi player? Do they plan to change that? This game would be awesome with multi player. I can’t wait for the new diablo because of that.
        It is on the tables but other more important updates have to come before that. It was posted before but can't seem to find it.

Comment

It was stated to come...almost countless times question is not if but when

Comment

(How wonderful would that be... Maybe all of those players who are already at the top will become teams and give the rest of us a chance to move further down the list! :-)

So, if 5 folks all contribute a similar amount to purchase gems, gear or other items, they can create a wonderful hero who will forever reign at the top 10% of the leader board.

Comment

I think I have been waiting for pvp and multiplayer longer than ALL of you. ... :-p. PEEKABOO Travis!!!! Lol.. you thought I was gone? Nope still here.
              HEJI HAFI CALI 2445
              Add me I need some Love, not getting it from my wife anymore

Comment

Hey Muk! Sorry, I was away myself (unexpectedly) for a week.

Comment

Just as a guess of this programmer, pvp would be a lot easier to do than multi-player. Latter seems super difficult. Think thru the rules of how the players would interact. Even starting a MP game would be interesting. I like the idea but at this stage of development? Tough, really tough.
                  FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                  X