Bronze 2 start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze 2 start?

Has anybody some information about the Bronze 2 start? I thought it will start on this friday but it don‘t look so right now. Would love to know it for my gem farming and other things
    left the game

We want to know the exact time when the ANB will start.We also want to know what you are dealing with.@྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.)

Comment

GMT 18:00, April 19

Comment

Oh, that would be cool if it starts a week later than I thought and I won't care about gems and exping at my birthday.
        Last edited by Shilien; 04-04-2019, 03:48 PM.
        NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
        Mobile only SW Schrei TL141

Comment

Outlaw No news on when it's starting. Haven't got the popup notification in-game yet.
          ​​​​​​
          techizhong Where did you get this information?
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
            "Where did you get this information?"
            left the game

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
              ???

Comment

Last post from Travis suggested it should start THIS Friday (5.4) as it had to be delayed, due to some devs travels, from starting last Friday

I'd be truly disappointed if there were even more retails.

Comment

It would be nice if they would publish a little more info/schedules

Comment

As there has still been no event preview/countdown in our character panels... And we're basically a day away...

Comment

Its the usual bullcrap. No info about anything, and no responses to anything.

Comment

Ultimately, the Developers and Support staff work with few resources. There are probably way more tasks on their to do lists than they have the ability to handle each day! As such, items are prioritized. To paraphrase an old saying: "Your sense of urgency does not change my priority list..." :-) My expectation is that all things will happen at the appropriate time, so I always try to "be prepared" (like a good Boy Scout).

My reading through the messages on this Forum each day gives me awareness of the fact that there are MANY agendas among just those players who interact here. Suggesting that folks at the top are ignoring your wishes or are unaware of them does not necessarily convince them to change the priority.

Comment

As Dream Primers' motto prays: soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kjetil Borghov View Post
                            Its the usual bullcrap. No info about anything, and no responses to anything.
                            Not sure if by "usual" you were referring to this game or to a larger denominator, but in my experience Eternium's devs are significantly more communicative than those of other games I've played.
                            ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
                            CL1831 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
                            Dyoma’s Crown: 355

Hirza: Assault BH — XP farmer
                            Sesuvi: ELR/GMC Mage — TL120
                            Evicis: Defender/Blackguard Warrior — TL117
                            Anrin: Assault/Tesla BH — TL118
                            Sathena: Arcanist Mage — gold farmer

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                              Ultimately, the Developers and Support staff work with few resources. There are probably way more tasks on their to do lists than they have the ability to handle each day! As such, items are prioritized. To paraphrase an old saying: "Your sense of urgency does not change my priority list..." :-) My expectation is that all things will happen at the appropriate time, so I always try to "be prepared" (like a good Boy Scout).

My reading through the messages on this Forum each day gives me awareness of the fact that there are MANY agendas among just those players who interact here. Suggesting that folks at the top are ignoring your wishes or are unaware of them does not necessarily convince them to change the priority.
                              Your post is little misleading. Just read all posts here, people do not urge developers to do anything, do not want change any priorities or agenda. They only ask for information. If developers truly have some agendas, they could answer accordingly.

We do not even need any exact information nor promise, they could just answer according their best knowledge. Even a short answer like "not this Friday", "probably next week" is better than absolute silence. They can even change their previously announced schedule if needed, just post clear information e.g. "due to some issues, the event will be postponed for two weeks".

Comment

Working...
                              X