• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Supplies is up!

Just FYI, mini-event has returned!

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
    Thank you man. Woudln't have seen that today because I don't log in anymore since days..
    left the game

Comment

Yep! Guess that means Bronze 2 is delayed again

Comment

Sure thing. We've got slightly less than 9 days of 15% bonus XP and gemstones.

This is a great time to farm Morgenheim with 200% boosters, or grind out some extra CLs.

E-Z mode event "quest"completion for new players:

Pop a 200% Currency booster.

Do ten runs of the Broken Dragon story mode level (TBD). SOA works fine, too.

Do any 10 trial runs.

(Done!)
        Last edited by Trouble; 04-06-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Pop a 200% Currency booster.

Do ten runs of the Broken Dragon story mode level (TBD).
          Needed 11 runs for those last few Gemstones, but yeah, done
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Really? I had all 200 in the first 7 runs of TBD in Legendary difficulty (200% booster).

10 runs/14 minutes:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190406-064830_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	132126
            Last edited by Trouble; 04-06-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Really? I had all 200 in the first 7 runs of TBD in Legendary difficulty (200% booster).
              I'm running Level 65 Normal - I think the 5 levels lower affects the drop rate a bit, since it has been proven that difficulties doesn't affect Gemstones. Still can't play Act 4, so that's the best I can do, haha.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Jesus ****. When you think things couldnt get any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

I'm running Level 65 Normal - I think the 5 levels lower affects the drop rate a bit, since it has been proven that difficulties doesn't affect Gemstones. Still can't play Act 4, so that's the best I can do, haha.
                  Thank you for the clarification; I was about to spend my weekend datamining Normal vs Legendary mode drop rates again!

Comment

Nice..war supply...as usual.. with as high as I can with gold attribute..just one favourite place for gemstones gold and materials...MORGENHEIM..had run it nearly 300x time bf...well maybe one more place just 4 a bit more of extra gold only..severed mountain..wat about exp purpose and materials?..trial 80-90's with my 110 DW usin exp gears in stock should be ok..I think..
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-06-2019, 05:01 PM.
                    Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                      Nice..war supply...as usual.. with as high as I can with gold attribute..just one favourite place for gemstones gold and materials...MORGENHEIM..had run it nearly 300x time bf...well maybe one more place just 4 a bit more of extra gold only..severed mountain..wat about exp purpose and materials?..trial 80-90's with my 110 DW usin exp gears in stock should be ok..I think..
                      Yes, this is a great time to use your XP boosters and grind CLs.

Comment

I‘m wondering why you guys farm at TBD. Is it still better than Morgenheim/Drakenmoor when it comes to gems? And what about gold, what do you prefer?
                        left the game

Comment

I farm TBD during an ANB so I don't have to leave act 1. I farm TBD during War Supplies because the dragon counts towards the required 20 boss kills. I know I'll probably end up XP farming Trials enough to get all 20, but I just like to complete the event "quest" as soon as possible.

Any other time I am farming wealth in general, I do it in Morgenheim.
                          Last edited by Trouble; 04-06-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

IIRC from the salvage/farming threads, Morganheim has a better composite return. Far more gold, more essences from Salvage and just slightly less gemstones/time farmed than TBD. TBD main advantage is the map is more linear, less DoT if youwant to grab a mystery box and is easier to farm with less powerful toons.

Comment

Killing Magroth in SoA counts towards the boss-kill achievement, and the yield of gemstones is very good if it is run properly. It's also a pretty good level to run for Daily Quests
                              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Working...
                              X