War Supplies is up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
    I farm TBD during an ANB so I don't have to leave act 1. I farm TBD during War Supplies because the dragon counts towards the required 20 boss kills. I know I'll probably end up XP farming Trials enough to get all 20, but I just like to complete the event "quest" as soon as possible.

Any other time I am farming wealth in general, I do it in Morgenheim.
    I do that too, but right now we aren‘t in an ANB. That‘s the reason why I was wondering why you farm at TBD
    left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
      Really? I had all 200 in the first 7 runs of TBD in Legendary difficulty (200% booster).

10 runs/14 minutes:

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190406-064830_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	132126
      20 runs/ 30 min. Morgenheim on Normal +200% gold boost (2292% more gold) = 1265 rough gemstones/1.8M gold
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190407_180435.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	132163

Comment

Originally posted by peshta View Post

20 runs/ 30 min. Morgenheim on Normal +200% gold boost (2292% more gold) = 1265 rough gemstones/1.8M gold
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190407_180435.jpg Views:	0 Size:	123.0 KB ID:	132163
        Yeah, try skipping the chests and see if you can get under 1 minute runs, the amount of gemstones you'll see from 40-50s Morgenheim runs (per 30 min booster) is pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
          Killing Magroth in SoA counts towards the boss-kill achievement, and the yield of gemstones is very good if it is run properly. It's also a pretty good level to run for Daily Quests
          SoA ? sorry for newb q

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post

SoA ? sorry for newb q
            Siege of Anderhelm (Or something like that :P)
            left the game

Comment

I kind of like Darkhold Citadel (legendary) all of a sudden..its a short run..decent amount of germstone/material..with 2265% Gold attribute...always more than 100K of Gold for each casual (no rush) run...it's just a straight forward playin..less back and forth..MANY CHESTS ALONG THE WAY EACH OF THEM SITUATED NEARER TO EACH OTHER (THUS EASY TO OPEN EVERYONE OF THEM)...LASTLY 3 chest at the end..erm..nice
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-08-2019, 06:27 AM.
              Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                I kind of like Darkhold Citadel (legendary) all of a sudden..its a short run..decent amount of germstone/material..with 2265% Gold attribute...always more than 100K of Gold for each casual (no rush) run...it's just a straight forward playin..less back and forth..MANY CHESTS ALONG THE WAY EACH OF THEM SITUATED NEARER TO EACH OTHER (THUS EASY TO OPEN EVERYONE OF THEM)...LASTLY 3 chest at the end..erm..nice
                How quickly can you do runs? I'm working on a path where I basically only stop to kill at the chests along the direct route to the end, limiting stops to shorten run duration.

Comment

A correctly configured BH can run SoA in about 10 seconds, and it takes another 10 seconds for all of the gold to flow to your character. So about 20 seconds per run, or 90 runs per booster. 100+ runs if you skip the last trickle of gold pieces.

Is Morgenheim still better overall? I haven't really experimented with speed farming this level like SoA. I know people have debated skipping the chests, but it seems like these have been mostly mage players.
                  ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
                  CL1704 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
                  Dyoma’s Crown: 324

Hirza: Assault BH — for XP and gold
                  Sesuvi: Apprentice Mage — TL108
                  Evicis: Defender Warrior — TL103
                  Anrin: Assault BH — TL113
                  Vacora: Arcanist Mage — for gems

Comment

generally OPEN ALL chest...whirlwind with my 110 DW (6 Jugg all with gold attribute)..Legendary Story Mode (Darkhold Citadel)...ALWAYS MORE THAN 100K GOLD AT THE MOMENT per run..decent gemstone/materials...1min 10-20 second per run (no rushing).. cause.i'm not familiar with this whirlwind kind of thing

Thank you
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-08-2019, 05:34 PM.
                    Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

Comment

Hi everyone, noob here,
                      i see that when you farm gems and gold you rush through the level as fast as you can. Does it only matters killing the boss? I thought i had to kill everything to get all the gold and speacially the gems they drop. Speacially because i have noticed on some levels like the broken Dragon, that some of my heroes when they Run it it does not start from the begining anymore. Maybe that is a good thing less terrain to cover. Why you do it that way?
                      J

Comment

Morgenheim's advantage is that it is made of three connected, medium sized rooms, which are tightly packed with gemstone and salvageable blue/green item dropping loot pinatas. The total distance traveled is short, allowing you to bypass the small chests (this is where most of the grey items come from). Killing the same amount of mobs with less travel and breaks means you can do it almost twice as fast. Doing this maximizes gemstone and loot drops, while still delivering very high amounts of gold. Getting a pattern down of rushing past mobs, and letting auto-attack burn multiple groups down quickly, increases speed. I only click about 10-12 times in one Morgenheim run on my EG Assault BH, 45-ish second runs.
                        Last edited by Trouble; 04-08-2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Sounds like I need to try this. Do you use companions for these Assault BH Morgenheim runs? Any changes to the abilities vs. for trial pushing?
                          ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
                          CL1704 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
                          Dyoma’s Crown: 324

Hirza: Assault BH — for XP and gold
                          Sesuvi: Apprentice Mage — TL108
                          Evicis: Defender Warrior — TL103
                          Anrin: Assault BH — TL113
                          Vacora: Arcanist Mage — for gems

Comment

I notice that...when running Darkhold Citadel (Legendary)...not just a decent amount of Gold (more 100K), gemstones & materials...occasionally i also got 1,2 or 3 extra GEMS PER RUN...eventhough allready complete the 5 star for the Darkhold...well...NOT BAD...

Maybe Darkhold Citatel could add as an additional spot of farming other than the great "Morgenheim"?

One more good thing about the Darkhold...its a narrow place...rarely die when carelessly running/farming especially with mage...just arch lightning 10 here and there...

Edit:

More better (for me) to run the darkhold with arch Lightning 10 Mage (generally less than one minute) than DW (whirlwind) 1 min 10-20 second

Thank you
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-09-2019, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XtinctionEvent6 View Post
                              Sounds like I need to try this. Do you use companions for these Assault BH Morgenheim runs? Any changes to the abilities vs. for trial pushing?
                              No big changes, although you don't really need to use active skills. Scatter+Charged do all the work. Sometimes I Snipe the end boss as I run up. Make sure you've maxed out on movement speed. IM can be subbed out for your favorite Carnival Cape.
                              Last edited by Trouble; 04-09-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by See ya View Post
                                Hi everyone, noob here,
                                Speacially because i have noticed on some levels like the broken Dragon, that some of my heroes when they Run it it does not start from the begining anymore. Maybe that is a good thing less terrain to cover.
                                J
                                I believe that you are noticing the automatic starting position changer which is to preclude the use of bot programs to do the runs. Unfortunately, sometimes you need to go back to the truncated area in order to get resources, gold, gear or mobs...

Comment

Working...
                                X