Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War Supplies is up!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    War Supplies is up!

    Just FYI, mini-event has returned!

    #2
    Originally posted by Trouble View Post
    Just FYI, mini-event has returned!
    Thank you man. Woudln't have seen that today because I don't log in anymore since days..
    left the game

    Comment


      #3
      Yep! Guess that means Bronze 2 is delayed again

      Comment


        #4
        Sure thing. We've got slightly less than 9 days of 15% bonus XP and gemstones.

        This is a great time to farm Morgenheim with 200% boosters, or grind out some extra CLs.

        E-Z mode event "quest"completion for new players:

        Pop a 200% Currency booster.

        Do ten runs of the Broken Dragon story mode level (TBD). SOA works fine, too.

        Do any 10 trial runs.

        (Done!)
        Last edited by Trouble; 04-06-2019, 01:45 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Trouble View Post
          Pop a 200% Currency booster.

          Do ten runs of the Broken Dragon story mode level (TBD).
          Needed 11 runs for those last few Gemstones, but yeah, done
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

          Eternium Guides:

          Comment


            #6
            Really? I had all 200 in the first 7 runs of TBD in Legendary difficulty (200% booster).

            10 runs/14 minutes:

            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190406-064830_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	132126
            Last edited by Trouble; 04-06-2019, 01:50 PM.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Trouble View Post
              Really? I had all 200 in the first 7 runs of TBD in Legendary difficulty (200% booster).
              I'm running Level 65 Normal - I think the 5 levels lower affects the drop rate a bit, since it has been proven that difficulties doesn't affect Gemstones. Still can't play Act 4, so that's the best I can do, haha.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

              Eternium Guides:

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                Just FYI, mini-event has returned!
                Jesus ****. When you think things couldnt get any worse.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Nhat View Post

                  I'm running Level 65 Normal - I think the 5 levels lower affects the drop rate a bit, since it has been proven that difficulties doesn't affect Gemstones. Still can't play Act 4, so that's the best I can do, haha.
                  Thank you for the clarification; I was about to spend my weekend datamining Normal vs Legendary mode drop rates again!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by TheExorcist
                    Nice..war supply...as usual.. with as high as I can with gold attribute..just one favourite place for gemstones gold and materials...MORGENHEIM..had run it nearly 300x time bf...well maybe one more place just 4 a bit more of extra gold only..severed mountain..wat about exp purpose and materials?..trial 80-90's with my 110 DW usin exp gears in stock should be ok..I think..
                    Yes, this is a great time to use your XP boosters and grind CLs.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I‘m wondering why you guys farm at TBD. Is it still better than Morgenheim/Drakenmoor when it comes to gems? And what about gold, what do you prefer?
                      left the game

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I farm TBD during an ANB so I don't have to leave act 1. I farm TBD during War Supplies because the dragon counts towards the required 20 boss kills. I know I'll probably end up XP farming Trials enough to get all 20, but I just like to complete the event "quest" as soon as possible.

                        Any other time I am farming wealth in general, I do it in Morgenheim.
                        Last edited by Trouble; 04-06-2019, 11:39 PM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          IIRC from the salvage/farming threads, Morganheim has a better composite return. Far more gold, more essences from Salvage and just slightly less gemstones/time farmed than TBD. TBD main advantage is the map is more linear, less DoT if youwant to grab a mystery box and is easier to farm with less powerful toons.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Killing Magroth in SoA counts towards the boss-kill achievement, and the yield of gemstones is very good if it is run properly. It's also a pretty good level to run for Daily Quests
                            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                              I farm TBD during an ANB so I don't have to leave act 1. I farm TBD during War Supplies because the dragon counts towards the required 20 boss kills. I know I'll probably end up XP farming Trials enough to get all 20, but I just like to complete the event "quest" as soon as possible.

                              Any other time I am farming wealth in general, I do it in Morgenheim.
                              I do that too, but right now we aren‘t in an ANB. That‘s the reason why I was wondering why you farm at TBD
                              left the game

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X