Yay me!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay me!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190408_143056.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.6 KB ID:	132187

Finally beat that annoying Garm in TL89 with 23 sec left (9:37 min) and cleared TL90 for the first time!! *whew* It feel nice to achieve this kind of succes when you have been trying hard with impefect gears and stats (i still don't have perfect damage only, sets of Necklace and Rings).

And i do learn one thing, if you can beat Garm in any TL, you will be abled to beat Kara in the following TL with the same stats but faster!
    Last edited by Deepz; 04-08-2019, 09:13 AM.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190408_143056.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.6 KB ID:	132187

Finally beat that annoying Garm in TL89 with 23 sec left (9:37 min) and cleared TL90 for the first time!! *whew* It feel nice to achieve this kind of succes when you have been trying hard with impefect gears and stats (i still don't have perfect damage only, sets of Necklace and Rings).

And i do learn one thing, if you can beat Garm in any TL, you will be abled to beat Kara in the following TL with the same stats but faster!
    Good job. And you still have skills for upgrade and a lot of CL's to farm. It would be a big boost if you start investing for a couple of archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Good job. And you still have skills for upgrade and a lot of CL's to farm. It would be a big boost if you start investing for a couple of archers.
      Saving gems for ANB Bronze2 and after that event is finished, i am getting two Endars ASAP.
      Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Congrats! 2 Endars will make it much easier
        left the game

Comment

Could you explain why having two Endars is so important, please? Do the perform actions autonomously? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
            Could you explain why having two Endars is so important, please? Do the perform actions autonomously? Thanks!
            Because of their freeze ability. When you push the enemies towards your Archers via Shockwave, your companions will freeze them, what's crucial in endgame Warrior play
            left the game

Comment

Thanks!

Ah, OK, now I see. I use BH, so maybe it is less important. I will look at their other capabilities to see if there is value for me.

Comment

Yep, as BH and Mage you only gain AS buff the most times
                left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                  Congrats! 2 Endars will make it much easier
                  So why not Endar and Robin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post

So why not Endar and Robin?
                    2 buyd Endars and the Robin which's already there
                    left the game

Comment

Oh you don’t use Marcus?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
                        Oh you don’t use Marcus?
                        I use 3 Archers "Because of their freeze ability. When you push the enemies towards your Archers via Shockwave, your companions will freeze them, what's crucial in endgame Warrior play"
                        left the game

Comment

Working...
                        X