X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yaddab
    replied
    Originally posted by Deepz View Post
    If the change is done to combat any exploit then its ok i guess.
    I agree especially since reading another post around here and understanding a little of why, plus I don't honestly get the need for the town portal anyway. It is not like any of the drops disappear during a level if you are light on inventory. Abandon level still works if you genuinely just want to abandon.

Leave a comment:

• Deepz
    replied
    If the change is done to combat any exploit then its ok i guess.

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Seems to have been changed in 1.3.46 - I'm getting the delay as well (on Android). Another "exploit fix" I'm guessing...
    Boosters continue to count down. Any movement stops the casting. Abandon is still instant.

Wow, if town portal exploit I'm thinking of warranted patching cuz people actually used it, I might be fine letting the exploiters live in the self inflicted hell they're making the game for themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Seems to have been changed in 1.3.46 - I'm getting the delay as well (on Android). Another "exploit fix" I'm guessing...

Leave a comment:

• BAgate
    replied
    Happens instantly for me, no waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Deepz
    replied
    Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    This delay does seem to be inordinate. My speculation is that such things as your platform, WiFi speed, and the frame rate of your device might all contribute to that. I suspect that there should be no latency from the point of view of the program to spawn the portal. If all these things are at the optimum, maybe you have identified a bug.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190412_020635.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.5 KB ID:	132467

Everything is fine as it is and it is definitely not a bug. The "Casting Town portal" sign wasn't there before and it took 10 sec for the portal to appear (i counted it on my watch).
    Last edited by Deepz; 04-11-2019, 08:41 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    This delay does seem to be inordinate. My speculation is that such things as your platform, WiFi speed, and the frame rate of your device might all contribute to that. I suspect that there should be no latency from the point of view of the program to spawn the portal. If all these things are at the optimum, maybe you have identified a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Deepz
    started a topic Waiting to go home!

Waiting to go home!

Is it really necessary to have 10 sec time gap between casting and appearing of the Home portal during the middle of a gameplay?

I fail to see what this change is going to bring about in the game.
Working...
X