Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - few questions

Hi,

anyone found the hidden code for set item that is required today?

Everyone in top tier trials is using 2x robin .. why?

Can you upgrade items to higher tier (epic > leg) except for rings and necklace?

Medals .. whta kind of events needed to be played to earn medals?

Be glad for any tips for what kind of stats to use on items, because of late champion levels. I play on legendary diff already.

If you have any tip for something I might have missed, be glad for it.

Originally posted by Gabriel Divine View Post
    Hi,

anyone found the hidden code for set item that is required today?

Everyone in top tier trials is using 2x robin .. why?

Can you upgrade items to higher tier (epic > leg) except for rings and necklace?

Medals .. whta kind of events needed to be played to earn medals?

Be glad for any tips for what kind of stats to use on items, because of late champion levels. I play on legendary diff already.

If you have any tip for something I might have missed, be glad for it.
    1- Check out the names of the different Eternium forums. You'll see it.

2- Archer companions provide an outstanding attack speed buff.

3- Better items can drop or be crafted. There isn't a way to upgrade/transmute an item into a better version of itself.

4- So far, only A New Beginning (ANB) events. We may see another one in about a week.

5- Welcome! There are a ton of great discussions and guides on these forums. Asking specific questions is the best way to get specific answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

1- Check out the names of the different Eternium forums. You'll see it.
      That ^^^^ Also if you happen to be old enough to have played the original DOOM, you´ll promptly recognize the code

Comment

I don’t recall ever seeing anything pop up asking for a code. Does this happen more than once? Or where do I look to find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
          I don’t recall ever seeing anything pop up asking for a code. Does this happen more than once? Or where do I look to find it?
          It's an in-game mail, you get it when you got your first char to level 10 - you only get it once for the whole account.

Edit: this one
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-25-14-13-46.png
Views:	329
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	132547

Also, leave the chest until you get to level 70 - item will match your level, so opening early mean you're just going to replace it later.
          Last edited by Nhat; 04-12-2019, 08:35 PM.
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

i found that code when i was looking, for some reasons, didnt worked that time .. worked again later. Guess misstype error.

About the events .. is there some list of them what was or when it is?
            I remember I played two events since the time i started, finished all of the objectives, dont have any medal .. would be really interested about those .. i am kinda freak for "achievements"

Comment

There are "War Supplies" events which only give resources - no real challenge.

"A New Beginning Event" requires you to create a new character and progress as far as you are able. Medals are awarded after reaching certain milestones.

Achievements are generically of two kinds: Leader Board position (as a reference to % of all players) and your own personal best. Your experience allows you to perform at a higher level and the measures are the three levels of Story Mode on the four worlds and/or the successful completion of each Trial Level, where your time to finish determines your position on the Leader Board. Completion of higher TLs will result in better gear being dropped. (Again, a measure of achievement)

Comment

Working...
              X