Which targets/enemies to summon boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which targets/enemies to summon boss?

Starting and playing a difficult trial means picking which enemy to target. Some are really strong but maybe give you more points toward summoning and others are in small groups of weaker enemy. Beating your hero against a giant enraged charger and spending time vs. wiping out a small herd of hapless skeletons?

I tend toward the latter. For one thing, I really don't understand how number of enemy killed vs wiping out a big, dangerous target count.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

From previous tests, you need to 200 "points" to summon the boss. Normal version counts as 1 each, Elites counts as 5 - no idea about summoned skeletons...

Check the bar on the bottom, above your xp bar, once the dark green colour fills up, the boss is summoned.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Is there an easy way to distinguish elite from 'normal' without clicking them? Are they just the ones that say Elite in their name or is there a difference between invigorating healer, shielding healer, someothername healer, etc?

Comment

Many of the elites will have an aura around them to indicate a special ability, and may be slightly larger than the regular mobs. Yes, they will have a prefix on their name.
        Last edited by Trouble; 04-13-2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I usually notice when I see Elite... in the killing bar, by then too much stuff burning and being lightning struck to see what anything is anymore. Going to have to look more closely to see if I can see anything.

Comment

Wow, duh. Man, I feel like a dumb___. One Empowering Hunter in the blue flower aura and circle, one Hunting Rager in the Red flower aura and circle. Lvl 70 Elite undead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 4_13_2019 4_38_54 PM.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	132608

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
              Is there an easy way to distinguish elite from 'normal' without clicking them? ...
              Open the map.
              Elites show as little skulls instead of dots.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1555203536019.jpg Views:	46 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	132610
              Last edited by Coda; 04-14-2019, 11:23 AM.
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                Open the map.
                Elites show as little skulls instead of dots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1555203536019.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	132610
                Mine don't look like little skulls (woops! actually they do but only on the magnified view which I had never used in a game), but that would be nice. I would also guess that there are more than two simple classes. Maybe 5? Plus the green flying spirits that blood leech, mages of at least a couple kinds, lich's of a couple kinds, and a bunch of different names.

Mostly, I avoid the big bombers unless I've got plenty of time and don't mind dying.
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

"Kill them all and sort them out later..." :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X