What are your goals? Let's Celebrate!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your goals? Let's Celebrate!

Hello everyone I was just curious to find out from everyone what their current goals were in the game and have a place to celebrate reaching those goals. For myself it has been reaching tr 80 then tr 90, gaining my first celestial, and just yesterday I reached crafting mastery lv 50...what a relief, so now what am I going to work on? I still have to create some near perfect rings and necklace. I want to run a warrior and mage in upcoming ANB events to maximize the cheaper storage space and replace my current toons. I have always played a BH and it should be a challenge but I am looking forward to it.....
    So please post what your goals are or any celebratory accomplishments you want to be made known and as a community we can all encourage and lift each other up as we continue to grind together to get to wherever we may want to go! My thanks in advance and I can't wait to share in the joy of celebrating with you!

My other goals are getting to tr 100 and cl 2000, atm highest trial completed is 93 and I am at cl 1760
    Last edited by Ramdango; 04-14-2019, 11:37 PM.

I am currently at tl105 and cl1322 as BH.
    My next goal is a couple more celestials in the next ANB and I want to hit tl110.

Comment

Let's see:

1. Craft an actual max ring of each stat <= will take a while... a long... long... long... while

2. Get all unique gear for all 3 classes <= lots of trials I suppose, haven't been doing that much lately.

3. Finish the "revised newb guide"

4. Finish the Offense CP optimizer

5. Add examples to the Jewelry guide

So yeah, will take a while...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Nice goals my friends and Nhat I can't wait for you to get your max rings I know you have been eternally working on it and I wish you the best RNG blessings in your quest no matter how long it takes!

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          Let's see:

1. Craft an actual max ring of each stat <= will take a while... a long... long... long... while
          What is an actual max ring? Using Jbox will not help? Or do you want to craft it manually and come up with a piece as if it came from the Jbox (jewelry utility).

As for the OP. Currently at 1760, want to hit 1800.
          Highest trial on Mage is 109, want to get through 110.
          Need 3 more celestial for my warrior which I think would be enough to beat 110, currently at 107.
          Mobile Player
          Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

To punch through the TL100 barrier. My mages and BHs are CL1150 but in reality they're all more like CL 600, 700 or CL800. My first char was barely Level70 when i did my first ANB in a clueless fog. Did my first try at a BH in the ANB and came out around CL400-something. Then pushed him up to around CL700-something. Then the ANB league hit. Three mages all CL400-600ish. All three came out stuck trying TL84. The BH has previously pushed higher but only TL93.

I have two CLBs and three Celestial boxes sitting in inventory so I could pork out and push, but the reality is ANBs have shorted me practical play experience and gear from playing TL80-95 many times. It sad the next one probably restarts this next weekend. I'm finally taking my Mage back in to farm gear and play experienxe in the TL80s.

​​​​​​​So i have a bunch of CL overpowered TL80ish toons all needing gear changes, jewelry upgrades and a playstyle improvements from the TL50-70 change from frontal punch punch and learning the stat changes that go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
              What is an actual max ring? Using Jbox will not help? Or do you want to craft it manually and come up with a piece as if it came from the Jbox (jewelry utility).
              Pretty much the same as one of the Uncommons from the Jbox - just wanted to craft it manually, just because... well, I think I can, haha. Only one Uncommon of each will do, not going to try for all of them for the Legendary fuse, I'm not THAT crazy, almost, but not quite there yet
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

My Goal (at the moment) is to obtain as much Gold & Gemstone that I can (especially through the war Supply event)....target has been achieved (the new updated version seems make things run smoothly...very happy..now just playin casually at trials etc etc ..

Attached Files
                Whirlwind SW trial 128 in..9:218m....timin decrease a bit "like a snail"..well still with a few crap gears.. (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Pretty much the same as one of the Uncommons from the Jbox - just wanted to craft it manually, just because... well, I think I can, haha. Only one Uncommon of each will do, not going to try for all of them for the Legendary fuse, I'm not THAT crazy, almost, but not quite there yet
                  Ok. Well that would be really long since 90 doesn't really mean 90 atm. Good luck!
                  Mobile Player

Comment

I have completed reaching TL90 with my warrior so next goal is TL100. For that i need to farm some 700-1000CL.

And one of the most difficult goal of mine is to get 'perfect' extra gold stat i.e, 45% extra gold in each of the gears for my Gold farming BH.
                    Heroes:
                    Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
                    Vanir: Mage(App. built) - TL95
                    Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
                    Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
                    Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
                      I have completed reaching TL90 with my warrior so next goal is TL100. For that i need to farm some 700-1000CL.

And one of the most difficult goal of mine is to get 'perfect' extra gold stat i.e, 45% extra gold in each of the gears for my Gold farming BH.
                      That would be really hard. I am contented with 40%+ extra gold
                      Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

That would be really hard. I am contented with 40%+ extra gold
                        Its insanely hard but i have 2 gears with 45% extra gold stats now and others are 40%. I used Rare Stalker setup (only vest left to unlock) for farming gold, so i think i can afford to gamble.
                        Heroes:
                        Deepz: Warrior(Jugg built) - TL96
                        Vanir: Mage(App. built) - TL95
                        Kazuma: BH(Stalker built) - TL100
                        Gintoki: Warrior(Defender built) - TL105
                        Dororo: BH (Assualt built) - TL100

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

At Tl 90 on BH and 85 on Mage so:-

1) I need to make jewelry
                          2) I need to make jewelry
                          3) I need to make jewelry

I have started crafting uncommons, but I am such a hoarder, if I get something good for a stat Im not after, then Ill keep it just in case, and then and then it just gets overwhelming! And I do have seven custom rares I can use but just is so daunting !

oh and

4) I need to make jewelry
                          5) I need to make jewelry
                          6) I need to make jewelry

Safe Journeys out there

yad

Comment

My goal is to beat trail 104 with my arcanist gear set. It's been a struggle I'll admit. My current CL is 1872 I figured I'll try again once I get to CL 1900.
                            Mobile only, Android Samsung Note 8 Pie OS

Comment

Working...
                            X